• Six bedrooms • Two Reception rooms • Library • Garage • Secure off street parking • Overlooking Wandworth Common • 2961sqft
Beautifully presented Victorian townhouse An abundance of period features throughout the property Extensive accommodation set over 2100 sq. ft. Double ground floor reception room First floor formal sitting room Fully integrated modern kitchen Four double...
This spacious and wonderfully bright and airy 5 bedroom house on Alfriston Road measures just over 2000sq feet and offers fantastic living space with an extended open-plan reception room and bi-folding doors opening onto a lovely patio and garden, separate living room...
A highly unusual double fronted Victorian house on a highly popular street and only moments away from Clapham Common.
This beautifully presented and wonderfully bright and airy 3 bedroom house on St. John's Hill Grove in Battersea has a wonderful blend of period features such as fireplaces and shuttered windows with a contemporary kitchen dining room, bathrooms and calming, neutral...
A beautifully presented five bedroom Victorian family home with south-west facing landscaped garden and roof terrace, situated just off Clapham Common.
• Four bedroom house • Two bathrooms • Period property • Between the Commons location • 1909sqft
• 5 bedrooms • 3 bathrooms • Double reception room • Dining room • Kitchen • Garden • Studio.
This beautifully presented 4 bedroom Victorian house on Buckmaster Road is wonderfully bright and airy with excellent living space including a spacious reception room and an open-plan kitchen dining room with bi-folding doors that open onto the garden.
This stunning 3 bedroom duplex apartment is set on the ground and first floors of the highly sought-after Candlemakers Apartments on York Road in Battersea. It has a wonderfully contemporary decor throughout with high ceilings, a spacious private patio and secure off...
• Victorian property • Four Bedrooms • Unmodernised • 1955sqft •Two reception rooms
• Freehold House • 5 bed • Study area • Close to Battersea Park • 1714 sqft • Good condition throughout
Four bedrooms Bathroom Shower Room Decked garden Good location 1319sqft Utility Room Cellar
• Four bedrooms • Two bathrooms • 1202 sqft • Beautiful mature garden • Well presented • Wonderful sense of community • Close to Battersea Park
• Three bedrooms • Two bathrooms • 1357 sqft • Well presented • Wonderful sense of community • Close to Battersea Park
• Three bedrooms • Two bathrooms • Reception room • Kitchen/dining room • Garage • Garden
Two bedrooms Two bathrooms Ample storage Roof terrace Private parking Communal roof terrace Top floor
A truly stunning three bedroom Victorian Cottage situated in the ever popular 'Shaftesbury Park Estate Conservation Area'.
Three bedrooms Bathroom Shower room 1040sqft Ensuite WC 45ft garden Victorian cottage Open plan reception/dining room
• Three bedroom flat • Lateral • Victorian building • Share of freehold • Sizeable garden • Good design • Period features
Two bedrooms Two bathrooms Conservatory 937sqft Period building Garden
Quite simply one of the best conversion flats on the market today. The property is in immaculate condition and has been completely refurbished by the current owners. This garden flat extends to almost 1,000sqft and offers the perfect blend of period features with...
This beautifully presented and wonderfully bright and airy 2 bedroom top floor duplex apartment on Shelgate Road is one of only 2 in a smart Victorian house. Measuring almost 1100sq feet, it offers superb living space with a separate kitchen, good-sized bedrooms and...
Master bedroom Bathroom Open plan living Car parking space 830sqft
House Three bedroom 982sqft Patio garden Freehold Cellar space
Set on the ground floor of a Victorian house on Marney Street, this beautifully presented 2 bedroom west-facing garden flat is wonderfully bright and airy with wooden floors, a modern kitchen and bathroom and a light, neutral decor throughout.
Mansion block flat Two bedrooms 733sqft Living room Dining room Share of freehold
A stunning two bedroom, two bathroom top floor flat with far reaching views. The flat sits at the top of a Victorian conversion, moments from Clapham Junction and Northcote Road.
• Very popular location • Private entrance • Ample storage • Two good sized bedrooms • 35ft garden • Close to transport links • 867 sqft
Two Double Bedrooms - Semi Open Plan Kitchen/Reception Area Leading Onto Private Balcony - Fourth Floor - Lift - Further Communal Roof Terrace
• Very popular location • Two good sized bedrooms • Communal gardens and roof terrace • Ideal as a pied a terre or for downsizers • Close to transport links • Leasehold • 691 sqft
This recently refurbished 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment is on the first floor of a smart Victorian building containing just 4 flats. It has an open-plan kitchen and reception room - perfect for modern living - and a bright, contemporary decor throughout making it the...
One bedroom flat Balcony with River views Car parking space 24 hour Concierge 600sqft Storage unit
• Very popular location • Communal gardens and roof terrace • Ideal pied a terre or for downsizers • Close to transport links • Share of Freehold
This recently refurbished one bedroom apartment is on the first floor of a smart Victorian building containing just 4 flats. It has an open-plan kitchen and reception room - perfect for modern living - and a bright, contemporary decor throughout making it the ideal...