An elegant, six bedroom double fronted Edwardian home in excess of 2400sqft positioned on a most sought after residential road between the commons.
A beautiful four bedroomed family house for sale on one of the areas most delightful residential roads.
• Six bedrooms • Two Reception rooms • Library • Garage • Secure off street parking • Overlooking Wandworth Common • 2961sqft
A well presented, four double bedroom Edwardian home with potential to extend (STPP) and wonderful south facing rear garden.
A stunning five bedroom family house extends to 2262 sqft and is the epitome of ‘between the commons’ living.
• Brand new to the market • Five double bedrooms • Three bathrooms • Two reception rooms • Highly sought after road between the commons • Recently extended • Very well presented
Three bedrooms Fantastic living space Basement/utility room, Private rear garden Side access Potential to extend (STPP) Great local schools Close to transport and amenities
A wonderful three bedroomed house with extended kitchen and loft conversion. Private landscaped garden.
• Period family home • Potential to extend under permitted development • Recently refurbished throghout • Three double bedrooms • Fantastic open plan living space • Garden • Excllent location for commuters • Clapham Junction station 0.45miles • Good local...
• Over 1500sqft of accommodation • Large rear garden • Moments from Honeywell School • Walking distance to Clapham South tube and Clapham Junction station • Three/four bedrooms • Handsome period building • Ideal family home
WATERSIDE - A brand new front line two bedroom two bathroom apartment with stunning waterfront views from all rooms. Benefitting from concierge, optional secure underground parking and extra storage.
A four bedroom Victorian house benefitting from a private garden and roof terrace.
WATERSIDE - A contemporary riverside building boasting an apartment that exceeds a 1000 square feet with partial river views. A concierge service and secure underground parking are also provided.
• First floor apartment • Featured in Grazia,You Magazine & Remodelista • Three bedrooms • Two bathrooms • Abundance of character and period features • 1219 sqft of accommodation • L shaped living/kitchen/dining space • Terrace • 0.2 miles from Clapham Junction
A wonderful period conversion apartment for sale on a popular residential road between the commons, just moments from the highly desirable Northcote Road.
This wonderful period conversion flat offers well proportioned accommodation that is both superbly presented and versatile. One also has the option to extend and convert the loft space, subject to planning permission.
A charming two double bedroom Victorian maisonette spanning 1,013 sq ft with west facing roof terrace, located in the heart of the Diamond Conservation Area close to Clapham Old Town, Battersea Park and the exciting Nine Elms regeneration area.
A two bedroom garden flat for sale on a popular road within walking distance to both Clapham Junction and Northcote Road
This smartly presented 2 bedroom house on Garrick Close in Battersea offers great living space with a kitchen diner and a reception room opening onto a wonderful patio garden. It would make the ideal home or pied-a-terre for any young professional or couple.
A bright, two bedroom flat, spanning just below 1000sqft and located in a modern development. The flat has been well maintained by its current owners and benefits from a sizeable master suite complete with dressing area and ensuite.
This two bedroom, ground floor flat benefits from lateral accommodation and ample sized living space with well proportioned, similar sized bedrooms. This flat would suit both commuters, pied-a-terre owners and downsizers alike.
A very well presented, one double bedroom ground floor apartment situated on a quiet residential road within the sought after Shaftesbury Estate. This property has a generous garden and excellent potential to extend, subject to planning permission.
A two double bedroom, first floor apartmemt situated on a quiet road within 0.4 miles of Queenstown Road station and 0.8 miles of Clapham Junction station.
A lovely one bedroom garden flat situated in the ever popular Shaftesbury Conservation Area.
A well presented, one double bedroom purpose built apartment situated on a quiet road within close proximity of Clapham Junction station and Battersea Park.
• Period conversion • One double bedroom • Well presented throughout • 0.4 miles to Clapham Junction station • Excellent investment – Rental value expected at £1,400 PCM • Ideal first time buy • Share of Freehold