Minimalist deisgn Four bedrooms One shower room Two reception rooms Secure planted courtyard & roof terrace Off street parking Gated mews No onward chain
An elegant, six bedroom double fronted Edwardian home in excess of 2400sqft positioned on a most sought after residential road between the commons.
2289sqft Four/five bedrooms Three bathrooms Large reception space Full basement conversion Potential to extend to the rear (STPP) Good size decked rear garden
• Six bedrooms • Two Reception rooms • Library • Garage • Secure off street parking • Overlooking Wandworth Common • 2961sqft
A well presented, four double bedroom Edwardian home with potential to extend (STPP) and wonderful south facing rear garden.
A stunning five bedroom family house extends to 2262 sqft and is the epitome of ‘between the commons’ living.
• Brand new to the market • Five double bedrooms • Three bathrooms • Two reception rooms • Highly sought after road between the commons • Recently extended • Very well presented • 0.8 miles to Clapham Junction • 0.7 miles to Clapham South • 0.4 miles to...
Three bedrooms Fantastic living space Basement/utility room, Private rear garden Side access Potential to extend (STPP) Great local schools Close to transport and amenities
A wonderful three bedroomed house with extended kitchen and loft conversion. Private landscaped garden.
• Period family home • Potential to extend under permitted development • Recently refurbished throghout • Three double bedrooms • Fantastic open plan living space • Garden • Excllent location for commuters • Clapham Junction station 0.45miles • Good local...
• Over 1500sqft of accommodation • Large rear garden • Moments from Honeywell School • Walking distance to Clapham South tube and Clapham Junction station • Three/four bedrooms • Handsome period building • Ideal family home
A stunning four double bedroom apartment occupying three floors of a grand Victorian home offering over 1440sqft of accommodation, presented in very good condition. The property is situated 0.6 miles from Clapham Junction station and sits on a quiet road just off of St
WATERSIDE - A brand new front line two bedroom two bathroom apartment with stunning waterfront views from all rooms. Benefitting from concierge, optional secure underground parking and extra storage.
A four bedroom Victorian house benefitting from a private garden and roof terrace.
WATERSIDE - A contemporary riverside building boasting an apartment that exceeds a 1000 square feet with partial river views. A concierge service and secure underground parking are also provided.
• First floor apartment • Featured in Grazia,You Magazine & Remodelista • Three bedrooms • Two bathrooms • Abundance of character and period features • 1219 sqft of accommodation • L shaped living/kitchen/dining space • Terrace • 0.2 miles from Clapham Junction
A wonderful period conversion apartment for sale on a popular residential road between the commons, just moments from the highly desirable Northcote Road.
This wonderful period conversion flat offers well proportioned accommodation that is both superbly presented and versatile. One also has the option to extend and convert the loft space, subject to planning permission.
A charming two double bedroom Victorian maisonette spanning 1,013 sq ft with west facing roof terrace, located in the heart of the Diamond Conservation Area close to Clapham Old Town, Battersea Park and the exciting Nine Elms regeneration area.
A two bedroom garden flat for sale on a popular road within walking distance to both Clapham Junction and Northcote Road
A bright, two bedroom flat, spanning just below 1000sqft and located in a modern development. The flat has been well maintained by its current owners and benefits from a sizeable master suite complete with dressing area and ensuite.
This two bedroom, ground floor flat benefits from lateral accommodation and ample sized living space with well proportioned, similar sized bedrooms. This flat would suit both commuters, pied-a-terre owners and downsizers alike.
A very well presented, one double bedroom ground floor apartment situated on a quiet residential road within the sought after Shaftesbury Estate. This property has a generous garden and excellent potential to extend, subject to planning permission.
A two double bedroom, first floor apartmemt situated on a quiet road within 0.4 miles of Queenstown Road station and 0.8 miles of Clapham Junction station.
A lovely one bedroom garden flat situated in the ever popular Shaftesbury Conservation Area.
A well presented, one double bedroom purpose built apartment situated on a quiet road within close proximity of Clapham Junction station and Battersea Park.
• Period conversion • One double bedroom • Well presented throughout • 0.4 miles to Clapham Junction station • Excellent investment – Rental value expected at £1,400 PCM • Ideal first time buy • Share of Freehold