A highly unusual double fronted Victorian house on a highly popular street and only moments away from Clapham Common.
• Three bedrooms • Semi detached • 1421 sqft • Garden • Planning permission in place • Between the commons
A charming three bedroom apartment situated on the lower ground floor of this period red brick building. The reception room has two double doors leading on to a patio, master bedroom with en suite shower room plus two further bedrooms and a bathroom.
• Victorian property • Four Bedrooms • Unmodernised • 1955sqft •Two reception rooms
Four bedrooms Bathroom Shower Room Decked garden Good location 1319sqft Utility Room Cellar
WATERSIDE - Free David Phillips furniture pack included on all sales 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment that resides on the banks of the river, with stunning views seen from the apartment.
A stunning four bedroom end of terrace town house situated in this fabulous gated mews development close to the much sought after Clapham Old Town and Calpham Common itself.
• Two bedrooms • Two bathrooms • Study area • 1250sqft • Penthouse • Private parking • Communal courtyard • Concierge • Lift • Cctv
• Gated mews house • 1400 sqft • Roof terrace • Stunning finish • Close to Battersea park • Large master suite • Three bedroom • Two bathroom
• Four bedrooms • Two bathrooms • 1202 sqft • Beautiful mature garden • Well presented • Wonderful sense of community • Close to Battersea Park
Due to the fast moving pace of the Short Let market, many of our properties never make it to the website. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please give our Short Let team a call as we may have the ideal property for you.