• Four bedroom house • Two bathrooms • Period property • Between the Commons location • 1909sqft
• 5 bedrooms • 3 bathrooms • Double reception room • Dining room • Kitchen • Garden • Studio.
This beautifully presented 4 bedroom Victorian house on Buckmaster Road is wonderfully bright and airy with excellent living space including a spacious reception room and an open-plan kitchen dining room with bi-folding doors that open onto the garden.
An immaculately presented four bedroom Victorian family home with south-west facing landscaped garden, situated just off Clapham Common.
This stunning 3 bedroom duplex apartment is set on the ground and first floors of the highly sought-after Candlemakers Apartments on York Road in Battersea. It has a wonderfully contemporary decor throughout with high ceilings, a spacious private patio and secure off...
• Victorian property • Four Bedrooms • Unmodernised • 1955sqft •Two reception rooms
• Freehold House • 5 bed • Study area • Close to Battersea Park • 1714 sqft • Good condition throughout
A stunning four bedroom end of terrace town house situated in this fabulous gated mews development close to the much sought after Clapham Old Town and Calpham Common itself.
Four bedrooms Bathroom Shower Room Decked garden Good location 1319sqft Utility Room Cellar
• Four bedrooms • Two bathrooms • 1202 sqft • Beautiful mature garden • Well presented • Wonderful sense of community • Close to Battersea Park
Due to the fast moving pace of the Short Let market, many of our properties never make it to the website. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please give our Short Let team a call as we may have the ideal property for you.