- Why Hamptons International?
- Prime & Country House
- Waterside property
- Equestrian property
- Property finance
- Conveyancing services
- Vacant property care
- Interior solutions
- New homes
- Land for sale
- Find an office
- Top tips
Auction House London is Hamptons International auction house partner of choice. We are delighted to be partnered with the largest branch of Auction House UK brand who offer high quality auction services to corporate and independent sellers and buyers.
Auction House London hold seven auction events throughout the year at the Marriott Hotel Regents Park, where they regularly sell between 75%-85% of lots offered, which is 10% above the national average (source Eigroup.co.uk).
Benefits of selling at Auction?
• Speed - From instruction to exchange the process can take as little as three weeks.
• Certainty - Fall of the hammer creates a legally binding contract. No negotiation can follow and completion is usually within 28 days.
• Best Price - If the property is correctly priced for auction, competitive bidding during the short selling window means potential purchasers have less time to negotiate, which can lead to properties selling at a higher than expected value.
• Transparent - Legal documents are prepared upfront and with open competition the best price can been achieved.
• Intense marketing - Broader, more intense marketing is essential to maximise exposure of a property to reach a wider audience.
Find Auction Properties
Enter your location to find Auction Properties in your area
If you are interested in buying or selling a property through Auction House London, contact us today.
Selling at Auction
If you have a property to sell, Hamptons International's auctioneers provide an unrivalled depth of experience and market knowledge and can help you to secure a successful property sale quickly and easily.
Selling by auction provides you with the flexibility to plan ahead and meet your own timescales.
What makes a suitable property for auction?
- Unusual properties
- Renovation properties
- Landmark or prime property
- Properties abroad
- Building plots
- Development potential
- Structural issues
- Planning or legal problems
The sale of property by auction is suitable for a wide range of property types from city flats, and family homes to large country estates.
Contact us if you want to find out more about selling your property by auction