Located within Woodgate Manor, part of the exclusive Swaylands estate in Penshurst, an exceptional first floor apartment with its own private entrance and covered balcony enjoying sensational far reaching views. Offered in excellent order with solid wooden floors through most of the apartment and with no onward chain, points of particular note include:
- A private front door opening to an entrance hall with extensive storage cupboards and staircase rising to the first floor where there is a double aspect study/sitting area.
- A fabulous 24ft sitting room with tall doors opening to a Juliet balcony enjoying the wonderful views, a feature fireplace set within an ornate surround and door opening to the balcony.
- A superb kitchen/breakfast/dining room with windows to the rear and two doors to the balcony. The kitchen is fitted with Italian designer floor and wall mounted units with integrated fridge freezer, washer dryer, dishwasher, microwave, wine cooler and coffee machine as well as a stainless steel double electric oven and gas hob.
- A large principal bedroom with dressing area and en suite bathroom, a guest bedroom with built in wardrobes an en suite, a third bedroom fitted with extensive cupboards and shelving which could be utilised as dining room, study, snug etc. and an excellent shower room.
- A garage with an electric 'up and over' door in an attractive courtyard block and an allocated parking space.
Swaylands is set on the outskirts of the historic picturesque village of Penshurst, one of the most highly regarded in the area and contains the magnificent 13th Century Penshurst Place as well as a primary school, post office store, tearooms and churches. The Spa town of Royal Tunbridge Wells is about 6.5 miles away for excellent shopping facilities and amenities and the towns of Tonbridge and Sevenoaks are about 4 miles and 9 miles away respectively.
The apartment is set in beautiful communal parkland grounds with formal gardens which include manicured terraced lawns with long gravel pathways and shrub borders and further wide expanses of lawn flanked by banks of Rhododendrons and trees. Next to a lake there is an impressive rockery and beyond this a cricket green and hard tennis court. There are fine mature trees throughout and areas of woodland and in all, the grounds extend to about 40 acres.
Lease: 125 years from January 2006.
Service Charge: £4,934.32 pa
Principal bedroom with en suite
Guest bedroom with en suite
Further bedroom or reception room
No onward chain