For many PRS is a bit of an unknown, but at Hamptons we have been working with large-scale professional landlords in the PRS and Build to Rent market since it was in its infancy in 2010. If you are looking for somewhere to rent at the moment we would recommend that you consider PRS and Build to Rent properties. PRS schemes are becoming increasingly popular, they usually offer high quality and modern homes, and no matter your age, living requirements or busy schedule we are sure there is Build to Rent property for you.
- With living in a PRS scheme though it isn’t just about your individual home, in many cases the developments have been built with residents’ lifestyle in mind. We have come up with some of the top reasons why we think you might want to consider choosing a PRS property:Flexibility – many of our PRS developments offer the flexibility of both long and short term contracts, this means that you can stay as long as you like, but don’t feel tied in.
- Spacious homes – all of the information is in the name ‘build to rent’, our PRS homes are modern newly built properties, built with the tenant in mind.
- Onsite amenities – the majority of PRS developments include onsite amenities for residents, from gyms, private cinemas, dining spaces (in case you want to entertain a larger group) and communal areas including residents’ lounges and areas where you could work.
- Dedicated Onsite Property Management – having onsite property management takes away all the stress of renting, and means if you have an issue you can pop and speak to people you know.
- Concierge service – a few of our PRS schemes offer an onsite concierge, who can help with a range of queries, including collection of packages and advice on places in the local area.
- No Security Deposits – forking out thousands of pounds on a security deposit is a thing of the past, with a PRS home, you won’t have to spend a penny on deposits or fees.
If we have convinced you that Build to Rent might be for you, check out some of our PRS schemes.
Millet place offers stylishly furnished one, two and three bedroom homes located right next to Pontoon Dock DLR station, and forms part of an exciting new gateway to the Thames Barrier Park. At Millet Place though it isn’t just about the apartments, the development also offers residents a fully equipped gym open 24 hours a day, a resident’s lounge, a co-working lounge for those who work from home, a 24 hour concierge, a selection of terraces with views over the river Thames for sun seekers and even a cinema room available for private rental.
Oxbow is a stylish collection of one, two and three bedroom apartments and town houses available to rent in the centre of Salford, Manchester. Residents will also be able to choose whether they would like their apartment or townhouse to be furnished or unfurnished. The development has a mixture of facilities available to all residents, if you are a fitness fanatic there is an onsite gym, or if you are an animal lover you’ll be happy to hear the development is pet friendly. There is also car parking available and a bike storage room.
Greenford Quay is a new waterside neighbourhood in West London, located in Ealing, it is just 30 minutes from central London, and is right beside the Grand Union Canal. The development will deliver 2,118 new homes across seven buildings, over eight hectares of renovated waterfront land and even a new school. Greenford Quay also offers residents an abundance of facilities, the development is pet friendly, there is a fully equipped gym, for somewhere to relax there is a private cinema or the communal resident lounges and for sun worshippers there is even a roof terrace.
No. 16 Sutton
No. 16 Sutton is a collection of premium one and two bedroom apartments, and prime three bedroom penthouses available to rent. The contemporary homes at No. 16 Sutton are effortlessly stylish, and boast stunning views and private balconies. The podium garden offers residents a private outdoor space to enjoy the summer days and the communal residents lounge provides an area where neighbours can socialise and relax away from their own homes.
Charter Place is a collection of premium studio, one, two and three bedroom homes available to rent, in the heart of Hounslow. The development also has many other facilities available exclusively to residents, if you are a fitness fanatic then there is an onsite gym, if you work from home there is communal co-working spaces and the residents lounge and private dining room make for perfect places to relax and entertain.