We are so excited to share our big news with you! Hamptons have just launched our brand-new podcast series called No Place Like Home, hosted by the fabulous radio and TV presenter, Anita Rani.
Throughout the year, we will be offering the most insightful home expertise for anyone looking to buy, sell, or let. Without shying away from the unique challenges of home ownership in 2023, we want to answer all the burning questions you have about property.
Beyond the practical, this series will also be a space to consider the personal importance of property. From home cooking to outdoor living; redecorating to refurbishing: we want to celebrate all those little things that make a house a home. Each episode will feature special guests, including household names like Amanda Lamb, James Wong, Laura Jackson, Micaela Sharp, Dom Wood, and Crystelle Pereira. The podcast will be available on Spotify and Apple Podcasts, and you can watch the filmed episodes on our YouTube channel and website.
Here is a sneak peek of what to expect from each episode:
- Buying, Selling, Letting, And Renting: Property 101 - Join Amanda Lamb and Grant Bates as they share expert advice on navigating the current property market and reaching your property goals for 2023.
- A Breath of Fresh Air - Discover the benefits of outdoor living with James Wong and Tony Woods, as they discuss design ideas, entertaining spaces, and the mental health benefits of plants and time spent outside.
- A World of Your Own: Optimising Your Interiors - Learn how to transform your home into a personal paradise with Laura Jackson, Micaela Sharp, and Canan Wood, offering affordable tips for both owners and renters.
- Fix Up, Look Sharp - Get the ultimate guide to home renovation with expert advice from Dom Wood and Vikki Broad, perfect for anyone looking to spruce up their living space.
- No Taste Like Home: The Art of Home Cooking - Embrace the joys of home cooking with Great British Bake Off finalist and cookbook author, Crystelle Pereira, as she shares her favourite recipes to try in your own kitchen.
We genuinely hope that our podcast series offers a fun and entertaining way to explore the different elements of home life, making the experience of moving and creating spaces more enjoyable and less daunting.
Listen now and subscribe to ‘No Place Like Home’: