Here at Hamptons, we pride ourselves on offering the best possible services for our customers.
One of our many services is our specialist short lets department, whether you’re looking for a place to let for a short amount of time, or are thinking of short letting your own property, we’re here to help.
But what exactly is a short let, and why would someone want to rent one? Let’s take a look over the basics to see if a short let is right for you.
What is a short let?
A short let is a property that can be rented out for short amounts of time. This could be from a few weeks up to six months, and can be any property from a studio to a country house. As short lets are intended as a home away from home, it is common for all bills to be included.
Why rent a short let?
Short-term letting can be ideal in many situations…
- Short lets can be used by large companies and professional organisations as a cost effective alternative to hotels
- If you’ve sold your house and are looking for your dream property, staying in a short let can allow you time to find your forever home
- Perfect for those looking for some flexibility, a short let has all the home comforts without the long term commitment
Why short let your property?
There are a range of reasons why somebody would want to short let their property…
- Many people choose to short let their second properties whilst they are not using them
- Those that travel for work may decide to short let their property whilst they are abroad
- Unsure whether you want to sell or let a property? Short let’s are a short term commitment whilst you decide what is right for you
- Hamptons mange the entire short let process, so you can take advantage of the increased rental yields with no hassle
Now you know the basics, let’s take a look at some of our properties! We offer a range of properties to suit each individual’s needs, so no matter what you want from your short let experience, we’ve got you covered.
View our Short Let Properties