A stunning detached house set within a third of an acre in Dulwich Village.
• Double fronted • Off street parking • Utility room • Three reception rooms • Three en-suite bathrooms • Stunning loft suite
Stunning detached villa; • 5412 sq ft; • 37' reception room; • Substantially refurbished; • Off-street parking; • Beautiful period features
A stunning, 1920s, 5 bedroom, end-of-terrace house with a 127ft garden.
A gorgeous, double-fronted, semi-detached, family home in West Dulwich.
A fabulous family home in an excellent location.
A lovely, 5 bedroom, Victorian, semi-detached house with off-street parking in a highly sought-after location.
Georgian property; • 3 Reception Rooms; • Utility Room; • 108 ft garden; • 2079 sq ft
• Four bedrooms • Double reception room • 1885 sqft • Off street parking
A substantial, four bedroom, Victorian house in a very popular road in Poets Corner.
• Six bedrooms • Two reception rooms • Period property • 82 foot garden • 2608 sqft
A recently refurbished, semi-detached, Grade II listed, Victorian villa on a wide plot on a desirable road in Crystal Palace with an extensive area to the front and the side providing off-street parking and access to the rear garden.
A 5 bedroom, semi-detached, Victorian house on one of the best roads in Crystal Palace, extending to nearly 2,400 square feet.
An exceptionally rare property built in 1690.
The Beeches is a fabulous, five bedroom house on an exclusive road leading up to One Tree Hill.
• Semi-detached • Period property • South-West-facing garden • 1796 sq ft
A semi-detached, 5 bedroom house with off-street parking and west-facing garden.
• Semi-detached • 2602 sq ft • Roof garden • Exceptional living space
• Four bedroom house • Two reception rooms • Period property • Utility room • 1883 sqft
• Detached • Five bedrooms • Three reception rooms • Off street parking • Utility room • 2319 sq ft
A stunning, 3 bedroom, Edwardian terraced house in a very popular location.
• Chain free • Five bedroom house • Downstairs WC • Off street parking • 1871 sqft
A lovely family home in the heart of East Dulwich.
A chain-free, naturally light, Victorian, semi-detached house spanning almost 2,500 sq ft within easy reach of Crystal Palace and local private schools.
A competitively priced, wonderful family home with an extended kitchen/breakfast room and a south facing garden on a popular road in East Dulwich.
A beautifully refurbished four bed house on a popular road in West Dulwich. Chain free
• Chain free • Four bedroom house • Downstairs WC • Period property • 1669 sqft
• Four bedrooms • Double reception room • Period property • Utility room • 1870 sqft • Freehold
A lovely, recently extended, five bedroom house in an excellent location.
A lovely, four bedroom, Victorian terraced house on a popular road in Poets Corner.
A stylish, semi-detached, mid-century house with four bedrooms in a highly sought-after location with off-street parking and a secluded, south-west facing garden.
A 1559 sq ft, terraced house in East Dulwich with off-street parking, substantial west-facing garden and five bedrooms.
• Chain free: • Four bedroom house: • 100 foot garden: • 1603 sqft
A stunning 4 bedroom, mid-century family home with open-plan living, garage and private garden.
A beautifully renovated, three bedroom, Victorian house extending to 1304 square feet with off-street parking and a south facing garden.
A wonderful, detached, four bedroom, mid 20th century family home with a garage on block.
A lovely, three bedroom, Victorian terraced house with wonderful potential for modernisation.
A contemporary, four bedroom, 1800 sq ft maisonette spread over two floors with three balconies, a private garden and fabulous views to the rear.
A stunning, 3 bedroom, ground floor flat with a gorgeous open-plan living space which has French doors leading to the private, 30 ft garden.
• Chain free: • Two bedroom maisonette: • Roof terrace: • Period property: • 866 sq ft
A fabulous, split level, 3 bedroom, flat in a Victorian conversion.
A stunning two bedroom flat in a newly renovated hospital conversion with high ceilings and communal garden.
A lovely two bedroom, ground floor flat with direct access to a private garden.
A fabulous two bedroom, first/top floor flat in a popular part of East Dulwich with a 119 year lease and two lofts.
A two bedroom flat on the second floor of a purpose-built block with a garage and communal garden.
A lovely top floor flat with stunning rooftop views
A wonderfully spacious, three bedroom, first floor flat in a purpose built block with a communal garden and garage.
A lovely, beautifully presented, first floor one bedroom flat in a great location.
A gorgeous one bedroom flat in a converted Victorian house with a beautiful south-west facing roof terrace accessed through the open-plan kitchen/reception room.
A wonderful top floor flat with a fabulous dual aspect and south facing view from the reception room and bedroom.