This website is owned and managed by Countrywide Limited.
Countrywide Limited is registered in England under the number 08340090, and our Registered Office is: Greenwood House, 1st Floor, 91-99 New London Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0PP and our VAT number is 212551112.
When you use this website, you must be aware of the following terms and conditions and observe them at all times:
- The copyright to this website and all other intellectual property rights relating to it (including all text, graphics, code, files and links) belong to Countrywide.
- You must not copy, transmit or store (in whole or in part) the content of this website without our written permission.
- All registered trademarks of Countrywide and/or its subsidiary companies may not be used or copied without our written permission.
Due to the nature of the internet from time to time we may experience technical difficulties. As such, we cannot guarantee your access will always be error free and we cannot be held accountable for any disruption to our service.
The information provided on this website is for general interest only. It does not constitute specific advice and we do not accept any liability if you suffer any loss as a result of using this website or relying on any information provided on it.
While Countrywide tries to ensure that all material included on this website is correct, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. Countrywide Limited will not be responsible for any errors or omissions.
All information and material featured on, and accessible from, this website is owned by Countrywide and is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights.
As such the following restrictions must be adhered to:
- The downloading of material (including all text, graphics, code, files and links) for anything other than private use is strictly prohibited.
- You may retrieve and display content from countrywide.co.uk on a computer screen, and store such content in electronic form on disk, however you must not display or store such content on any other storage device connected to a network.
- You may print countrywide.co.uk content for your own personal use.
- Printed content used for commercial purposes is prohibited.
- You must keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices.
- The reproduction, modification, republishing or distribution of any material (in whole or part) featured on the countrywide.co.uk website is strictly prohibited.
- The names, images and logos identifying Countrywide or any of its subsidiaries and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Countrywide. No user will have any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Countrywide or any of its subsidiaries.