1. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years old or over, except employees of Hamptons Estates Limited (“Hamptons International”), and their families or any other person(s) connected to the competition.
2. The competition prize is a pair of tickets to the Open Garden Squares Weekend event in London (www.opensquares.org) on 8 & 9 June 2013 Accommodation and travel are not included.
3. Hamptons International makes no warranties or representations in relation to the prize. Hamptons International reserves the right to substitute prizes with replacements of similar values if necessary for reasons outside of Hamptons International’s control and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the promoter as a result thereof. The prize is non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
4. To enter the competition on Facebook, the entrant must post which is their favourite London Square and why on our corporate page. The 5 with the most likes get a pair of free tickets to the event. To enter via Twitter, the entrant must re-tweet ‘Our Pimlico branch is supporting www.opensquares.org’. The first 5 people to re-tweet get a pair of free tickets. Whilst the entrant is not obliged to fully provide their personal data, such provision is necessary to participate in the competition. Such personal data will be kept confidential by Hamptons International and not disclosed to any other third party. Entry into the competition implies acceptance of the use of such personal data for these purposes. If you are entering the competition on behalf of another, please obtain their consent prior to completing the survey. Hamptons International has no liability in respect of the use of personal data obtained in such circumstances.
5. The closing date for entry into the competition is midnight on Friday 17th May 2013. All entries must be received by the advertised closing date.
6. The judge's decision is final. The winner will be notified by telephone within 5 working days of the closing date.
7. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
8. Hamptons International reserves the right to name the winner of the competition in subsequent related press releases.
9. All reasonable efforts will be made to ensure the continuing availability of this competition online. Hamptons International accepts no responsibility for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind that may affect the functioning of Facebook or Twitter, or impede the sending or receipt of your entry.
10. The promoter of the competition is Hamptons Estate Limited trading as Hamptons International, 32 Grosvenor Square, Mayfair, London, W1K 2HJ.
11. The competition and rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.