1) The Hamptons Blackheath Sales and Lettings promotion (“the Promotion”) is offered by Hamptons International, a trading name of Countrywide Estate Agents (“the Promoter”) whose registered address is Countrywide House, 88-103 Caldecotte Lake Drive, Caldecotte, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK7 8JT.
2) The Promotion is open to eligible customers only. Eligible customers are those who:
- own a property within the Catchment Area (as defined in paragraph 4); and
- are aged 18 years or older (“Customer”).
Employees of the Promoter, their families, associates and any other persons who are in any way connected to the Promotion are excluded. Proof of age and identity may be required.
3) The Promotion will run for a limited time only from 12th October 2018 (the Start Time”) and shall automatically terminate at 23:59 hours on 31st December 2018 (the “Closing Time”).
4) Customers can participate in the Promotion by:
- arranging a free market appraisal for a property (the “Property”) located within the catchment area of the Promoter’s Blackheath branch as detailed in Appendix 1 to these Terms and Conditions (“the Catchment Area”); and
- entering into a lettings or sales sole agency agreement with the Promoter for the Property to be let or sold on the open market via the Promoter’s Blackheath branch (“Agreement”),
all between the Start Time and Closing Time. Please contact Hamptons Blackheath by phoning 020 8297 1697 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification as to whether your property falls within the Catchment Area.
5) The Promotion is subject to the following conditions:
- The Customer completing a sale or let (as applicable) of the Property by 31st December 2019; and
- the Customer agreeing to a For Sale and Sale Agreed or To Let and Let Agreed advertising board being erected at the Property, as applicable.
If the Property is subsequently marketed with another agent as well as the Promoter, the Customer will forfeit the Discount associated with the Promotion.
6) Customers who are eligible for the Promotion in accordance with paragraphs 4 and 5 will be entitled to the reduced sales commission rate of 1% (plus VAT) OR a 30% reduction in the initial lettings commission fee agreed between the Customer and the Promoter in relation to the Property (“the Discount”). Customers may request an appraisal and receive a Discount on any number of properties.
7) The sale or let of the Property is subject to the Agreement. All aspects of the let or management or rental (as applicable) of the Property will be governed by and subject to the terms of the Agreement.
8) The Discount is not applicable to any other fees, including but not limited to renewal fees, administration fees, inventory fees, cleaning fees, costs for gas safety and pat tests, the cost of the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC), the cost of enhanced marketing, bespoke brochure fees, photography fees and fees for any other services offered by other Countrywide Group companies, which will all remain payable in full and in accordance with their respective signed terms/agreements.
9) The Discount is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The cash value of the Discount is 0.00001p.
10) The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
11) Customers are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Promotion to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
12) The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion without notice where it becomes necessary to do so.
13) By participating in the Promotion you give consent for your personal details to be used for the purposes of the Promotion and to facilitate the Promoter making contact with you.
14) The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
15) If you have any questions about the Promotion or any of these Terms and Conditions please contact email@example.com.
16)These Terms and Conditions will be governed by English Law and Customers submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The catchment area for the Promoter’s Blackheath branch includes residential properties with the postcode commencing: SE3, SE7, SE9, SE12, SE13.