1) The Hamptons International Blackheath Fireworks Prize Draw (“the Prize Draw”) is offered by Countrywide Estate Agents trading as Hamptons International (“the Promoter”), registered office Countrywide House, 88-103 Caldecotte Lake Drive, Caldecotte, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK7 8JT.
2) Entry into the Prize Draw shall open on 12th October 2018 at 09:00 hrs (“Start Time”) and will automatically terminate at 16:00 hrs on 1st November 2018 (“Closing Time”). Entries received outside of these dates and times will be automatically disqualified.
3) Entry into the Prize Draw is open to eligible entrants only. An eligible entrant is one who is:
(a) a UK resident; and
(b) aged 18 years or over.
Employees of the Promoter, their families and any other persons who are connected in any way to this Prize Draw are excluded. Proof of age and identity may be required.
4) Every person who participates in the Promoter’s data entry exercise by completing the form found on the back of the Blackheath Fireworks promotional flyer (“Entry Form”) and who brings the completed Entry Form to the Promoter’s Blackheath branch within the Start Time and Closing Time will automatically be entered into the Prize Draw.
5) You will need a valid email address and/or telephone number to enter the Prize Draw.
6) One winner will receive a maximum of 6 (six) tickets to the Promoter’s VIP enclosure at the Blackheath Fireworks on Saturday 3rd November 2018 (“the Prize”).
7) For full details of the Prize, please contact Laura Stronghill at Hamptons by email at: email@example.com.
8) The winner is responsible for all other expenses incurred, including but not limited to the cost of travel to the Blackheath Fireworks and the cost of any accommodation.
9) All eligible and valid entries will be entered into the Prize Draw whereby one entry will be drawn at random on 1st November 2018 (“Draw Date”).
10) Only one entry into the Prize Draw may be submitted per person. Multiple entries will be discarded and not considered.
11) The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, late or incomplete, or have not been processed due to any error beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
12) The winner of the Prize Draw will be notified within 2 (two) days of the Draw Date using the telephone number and/or email address provided on entry. Winners will need to respond confirming their acceptance of the Prize.
13) If a Winner does not reply within 2 days of being notified by the Promoter he or she will forfeit the Prize and another winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries, until a winner is selected and can be contacted.
14) The winner will be contacted and asked to visit the Blackheath branch to collect the VIP tickets for the Fireworks.
15) The Prize is not transferable to another person, save for a nominated child between the ages of 12 and 17 accompanied by a responsible adult.
16) The Prize is not exchangeable for cash (whether in part or in whole) or any other prize. The cash value of the Prize is 0.00001p.
17) The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond its control make it necessary to do so.
18) The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
19) Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
20) The winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the Prize Draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
21) The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Suky Pether at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 (thirty) days of the Closing Time.By participating in the Prize Draw you agree and consent to your name and county of residence being used in this way.
22) The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the Prize Draw without notice where it becomes necessary to do so.
23) Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
24) In the event of any conflict in terms between any promotional material, any correspondence or any other document relating to the Prize Draw and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
25) By participating in the Prize Draw you consent for your contact details to be used for the purposes of the Prize Draw and to facilitate us making contact with you.
26) The only personal data the Promoter will process about you for the purposes of the Prize Draw are the contact details you provide on entry (“your personal data”). The Promoter will process your personal data fairly and lawfully and in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and all other applicable privacy laws and regulations (including the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU 2016/679)). Save where required by law or Court Order to share your personal data with a third party, the police or other law enforcement authorities, the Promoter will only use your personal data for the purposes of the Prize Draw and in accordance with paragraph 19 above (if applicable) and will not share your personal data with third parties.
27) If on the Entry Form you have ticked the opt-in box requesting that the Promoter contact you in relation to one or more of the services it offers, your contact details will also be used to facilitate the Promoter and other members of the Countrywide Group making contact with for you for this purpose.
28) The Promoter’s decision on the Prize Draw shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
29) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.