1) The Balham Sales Promotion (“the Promotion”) is offered by Countrywide Estate Agents trading as Hamptons International (“Hamptons”) whose office address is Countrywide House, 88-103 Caldecotte Lake Drive, Caldecotte, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK7 8JT.
2) The Promotion will be available for a limited time only from 1st April 2018 (“Start Time”) and shall automatically terminate no later than at 23:59 hrs on 31 May 2018 (“Closing Time”).
3) The Promotion is open to eligible customers only. An eligible customer is one who is 18 years or over including employees of Hamptons and their associates but excluding any other persons who are connected in any way to this Promotion (“Customer”). Proof of age and identity may be required.
4) The Customer can participate in the Promotion by:
- Requesting a free market appraisal between the Start Time and Closing Time for a residential property located within the catchment area of Hamptons’ Balham branch (“the Property”); and
- Completing a sale of the Property; and
- Satisfying the conditions set out in paragraph 5 in relation to the Property.
The catchment area includes residential properties in the following streets: Hydethorpe Road, Cambray Road, Midmoor Road, Burnbury Road, Scholars Road, Pentney Road, Haverhill Road, Glenfield Road, Fieldhouse Road, Telferscot Road, Radbourne Road, Emmanuel Road. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification as to whether your property falls within the catchment area.
5) The Promotion is subject to the following conditions:
(a) the Customer entering into a sales sole agency agreement with Hamptons at the standard commission rate of 1.5% less 1/3rd for the Property to be listed on the open market for sale with the Balham branch of Hamptons between the Start Time and Closing Time (“Agreement”), and
(b) the Customer subsequently exchanging contracts for the Property with the purchaser by 23:59 hrs on 31st December 2018; and
(c) the Customer agreeing to have a For Sale and Sold advertising board being erected at the Property, as applicable.
If the Property is subsequently marketed with another agent as well as Hamptons, the Customer will forfeit the Discount and our fee will revert back to Hamptons’ standard multiple agency fee at a rate of 3%.
7) Customers who are eligible for the Promotion in accordance with paragraphs 4 and 5 will be entitled to have the commission fees payable by them to Hamptons discounted by one third of the standard commission rate (“the Discount”).
8) For any clarification about the Promotion, please contact Hamptons at: email@example.com
9) The sale of the Property is subject to contract/the Agreement.
10) The Discount is not transferable and not exchangeable for cash (whether in part or whole) or any other offer. The cash value of the Discount is 0.00001p.
11) The Discount will be applied when the payment of the commission fees becomes due by the Customer in accordance with the terms of the Agreement.
12) The Discount is not applicable to any other fees, including but not limited to the cost of the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC), the cost of enhanced marketing, bespoke brochure fees, photography fees, conveyancing fees and fees for any other services offered by other Countrywide Group companies, which will all remain payable in full and in accordance with their respective signed terms/agreements.
13) In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Hamptons reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Promotion at any time without notice.
14) By taking part in this Promotion you accept these Terms and Conditions. Hamptons reserves the right to refuse to award the Discount to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
15) By participating in the Promotion you give consent for your Contact Details to be used for the purposes of the Promotion and to facilitate us making contact with you.
16) The only personal data Hamptons will process about you for the purposes of the Promotion are your Contact Details. Hamptons will process your Contact Details fairly and lawfully and in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and any subsequent Data protection laws. Save where required by law or Court Order to share your personal data with a third party, the police or other law enforcement authorities, Hamptons will only use your personal data for the purposes of the Promotion and will not share your personal data with third parties (except as permitted by these Terms and Conditions).
17) Hamptons reserves the right to refuse any instruction and its decision on the Promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18) The Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
19) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.