Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
PREMIUM - Virtual tour and additional marketing material can be found here - https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=uy9FH1akVto&brand=0.
A rare 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 4,000sq. ft. family home, positioned on a private gated road with a spacious garden complete with hot tub and view of the Shard, conveniently situated in a central location with easy access to the City.
This property is featured by our Premium department.
- Within an easily commutable distance to The City
Close to 3 main underground stations and tube lines being Borough (Northern), Elephant and Castle (Bakerloo), London Bridge (Jubilee)
- Equidistant between peaceful Merrick Square and Trinity Church Square with electronic access to private gardens
- A strong community feel with regular village events and fetes
- Within walking distance to the bars and restaurants of Borough Market, Druid Street Market and Bermondsey Street
- VIRTUAL TOUR https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=uy9FH1akVto&brand=0.
- Large feature open plan kitchen/dining space with professional cooker, oversized fridge and large kitchen island with a fire place located in the living area
- Secure triple underground garage
- Dual aspect rooms which are south facing, giving a light and airy feel throughout
- Large master bedroom with generous fitted storage and master bathroom with walk-in shower and high ceilings Floor to ceiling sash windows, allowing plenty of light
- Ground floor separate guest W/C
- Copious storage throughout the property
- The house is surrounded by parks, providing a peaceful setting away from the noise of the city
- Lower ground floor bedroom and bathroom with private entrance
- Copious storage throughout
- Available both furnished and unfurnished
- Booster solar hot water and solar electricity generation and high insulation provides for a warm and highly environmentally friendly building with EPC B rating
- Outdoor hot tub and hot shower, with views of the Shard
- Spacious and private mature garden, which is beautifully kept to include discrete automatic irrigation both front and back
- The property is situated within an exclusive, quiet and private gated road with only 10 other houses, providing safe and family friendly surroundings
- Traditional Georgian frontage, yet only 7 years old (completed in 2012)
- Contemporary amenities throughout including air conditioning and surround sound (in all main rooms and bedrooms) as well as a full home cinema setup
- Wall mounted iPad controlled sound system
- Professional high speed 5G Wi-Fi throughout with repeaters on every floor to ensure a strong connection
- Nest internet connected heating system
- Under floor heating on all hard flooring throughout the property
- Access to both Merrick Square and Trinity Church Square private garden squares
Almost 4,000 Sq. Ft.
3 Reception Rooms
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate