Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
A wonderful detached Georgian House dating back to 1760 set in an idyllic countryside village location within easy reach of the M4 with access to London or the West. Comprising of a four main reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room with utility, cloakroom and store cupboard along with five double bedrooms and three bathrooms, the property also benefits from a fantastic private rear garden stretching over one acre with a further acre of fields adjacent to the garden. The property can be available for short or long term letting.
Large Private Garden
Off Street Parking
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate