About this development
LAST REMAINING APARTMENT AVAILABLE - Hamptons are pleased to offer to the market, the remaining 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom apartment on this popular development set in the prestigious Harrow on the Hill. The Powerhouse has been lovingly restored and converted to accommodate a range of 1 & 2-Bed apartments to appeal to the First Time Buyers and young professionals.
LAST REMAINING APARTMENT AVAILABLE. ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW TODAY.
Hamptons are pleased to offer to the market, the remaining 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom apartment on this popular development set in the prestigious Harrow on the Hill. The Powerhouse, built in 1896, has been lovingly restored and converted to accommodate a range of apartments to appeal to the First Time Buyers and young professionals. The modern apartments are finished to a high standard.
- Kitchen with Quartz worktops with stainless steel bowls/drainers and chrome mixer taps, high gloss door finishes, integrated appliances to include Gas hob, Multi-function electric oven, Extractor with integrated lighting, Fridge/freezer, Dishwasher, Washer/dryer.
- Contemporary Bathroom with white sanitaryware, Porcelain wall and floor tiles, Stainless steel/chrome finished heated towel rails, White wall mounted WC with soft close seat and dual push button flush, Mechanical extract ventilation, Thermostatic mixer shower, designer taps and accessories.
- Outdoor private Terrace area.
- A selection of double glazed tilt and turn and remote operated velux windows.
- Television (terrestrial and satellite points to living room and principle bedrooms).
- Vaillant combi boiler to radiators.
- Telephone points to living room.
- Bespoke built-in wardrobes to bedrooms.
- LED spotlight throughout.
- Laminate wood flooring to hallway and living area. Carpet to bedrooms/
- Lift access.
- Intercom door entry system.
- Off street parking for 1 car.
- PCC 10 year warranty.
To arrange a viewing or for further information, please contact Hamptons Stanmore New Homes on 0208 954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home or alternatively a previous development by the same Developer.
Outdoor private Terrace
The attractive local architecture, paired with the green space of Churchfields neighbouring the site, gives the location the distinct feel of an undiscovered gem. This, coupled with the easy commute to central London, makes Harrow-on-the-Hill a top spot. There are two traditional pubs within a 5 minute walk and a wealth of local food & beverage venues for the perfect weekend brunch location. Excellent schooling facilities are on offer nearby, with the likes of Orley Farm, Roxeth Primary and the world renowned Harrow Boys School just up the hill. Transport links include short walk or bus ride to Harrow-on-the-Hill Tube station.
Kitchen with quartz worktops and integrated appliances
Contemporary Bathroom with white sanitaryware and Porcelain wall and floor tiles
Outdoor private terrace area
Bespoke built-in wardrobes
Laminate wood flooring to Hallway and Living area
Carpet to Bedrooms
Off street parking
Intercom door entry system
PCC 10 year warranty