At the start of the year, to celebrate our 150th anniversary, we launched Challenge 150, and the goal for each of our 1,100+ members of staff to raise £150 for our chosen charity partner, Cancer Research UK.
So far, some fantastic fundraising activity has taken place, raising over £7,000 and 11 Hampton’s employees have already raised their £150.
Some of our fundraising events so far this year:
- London Winter Run: On 9th February, 20 Hampton’s staff members raised over £2,000 by taking part in the London 10K Winter Run, organised by Cancer Research UK.
- Quiz and Open Mic Night: Over £2,000 was raised by our Client services team who organised a fantastic Quiz and Open Mic Night on 27th February. It was a noisy, fun filled evening with three members of staff bravely performing in the Open Mic.
- Virtual Run to Dubai: Kensington branch have challenged themselves to do a virtual run to Dubai in 150 days. They are now halfway through their venture and so far have covered 3,330KM.
Some upcoming fundraisers
- A bingo and arcade night taking place in May.
- Hamptons Charity Golf Day on 4th July.
- The British 10K is taking place in July and this year we hope to have even more staff taking part.