Hamptons International celebrates after ESTAS win
Hamptons International is honoured to have been awarded 13 awards at the ESTAS awards, held in April 2018. Hosted at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London, the event was presented by media personality Phil Spencer.
In total, Hamptons International won 13 awards:
- Brighton & Hove won Gold for Best Lettings Agent Rated By Tenant (South East) Also best in County as voted for by both Landlords and Tenants.
- Notting Hill won Silver for Best Lettings Agents Rated By Landlords (London West)
- Bath won Silver for Best Letting Agents Rated by Landlords (South West) as well as Best in County
- St. Albans won Silver for Best Estate Agent (South East)
- Banbury won Silver for Best Estate Agent (Southern) and also Best in County
- Bristol Sales won best in County, as did Salisbury Sales, Stratford upon Avon Lettings and Sunningdale Lettings.
Commenting on Hamptons International’s success at this year’s ESTAS, Lesley Cairns, Managing Director of Hamptons International, said: “I am thrilled at the success at this year’s ESTAS, which demonstrates our colleagues’ commitment to delivering unrivalled standards of customer service. I could not be more proud of all of the different team’s achievements, which is the culmination of a lot of hard work and dedication to the cause. I would like to express a huge congratulation to the whole team, as well as a thank you not only to them, but also those who voted.”
This year over 36,000 customers contributed to customer services ratings – a measure of just how personal and important buying, selling and letting a home is for people; and how important estate and letting agents are to helping customers achieve their goals.
For further information please contact:
PR Executive, Hamptons International
T: 020 7758 8405
About Hamptons International
Hamptons International is a leading residential estate agent and property services organisation, operating in London and the South of the UK. With more than 140 years of experience in the property market and a commitment to industry innovation and exceptional levels of customer service, Hamptons International today offers a wealth of award-winning services including UK and international Sales, Lettings, Property Management, Corporate Services, Residential Development Sales, Development Land, Valuation and Property Finance.
With headquarters in London’s Fitzrovia, Hamptons International has a network of 91 branches, over 7,000 international partner offices and is a subsidiary of Countrywide plc, the UK’s largest estate agency and property services group.