Hamptons International is delighted to announce an official corporate partnership with the UK’s leading cancer charity, Cancer Research UK. As part of the partnership Hamptons International is hoping to raise £100,000 for the charity by the end of 2013.
To help the business reach its overall target, the Hamptons International’s branches in Knightsbridge and Sloane Square have launched a ‘Best of British’ Raffle in conjunction with their clients and a host of local businesses.
James Wardle, Director of Hamptons International in Knightsbridge says: “Cancer is a disease which affects 1 in 3 people and many of us at Hamptons have been affected in some way. This exciting partnership is our opportunity to raise awareness and funds to help Cancer Research UK continue its life saving work.”
To date, Hamptons International has the following list of high profile raffle prizes:
• A private box in the Royal Albert Hall to see Eric Clapton donated by the Jerwood Foundation
• A handbag from Mulberry
• Dinner for two at Chelsea’s hottest new Michelin star restaurant Medlar
• Two tickets for West Ham United for 2013/14 season with a meal donated by Karren Brady, Vice Chairman of West Ham United
• Champagne and Chocolates from Fortnum and Mason
• The full Hackett experience; a personally tailored suit, shoe shine & glass of champagne with a haircut to match from Michael in Hackett’s gents barbers
• Weekend break in a stunning Falmouth cottage by an anonymous client
• A luxury package from Burberry
• A family portrait shoot by Christopher Jelf Photography
• £100 dinner for two at the Admiral Codrington or Guy Ritchie’s Punch Bowl in Mayfair from Cirrus Inns
• £400 overnight stay with dinner in The Museum Inn in Farnham also from Cirrus Inns
• A box of William Curley Chocolates, William has been voted Britain’s best chocolatier four times!
• A ‘Body by Lomax’ Total Tone Up Packageworth £1,500 from Lomax Chelsea
• Lulu Guinness Clutch Bag
• £100 voucher from Phase Eight
• Somerset weekend break at www.theoldpostofficestogumber.com
• £100 voucher, Russell & Bromley
• £2000 voucher, from Gieves & Hawkes Private Tailoring
• £100 Food Hamper from Daylesfords
• Golf round for 2, at St George's Hill Golf Club, Weybridge
• £100 meal voucher, at Sophie's Steakhouse & Bar
• 2 laps of Brands Hatch (for 2 people), driven by World Touring Car driver Tom Chilton
• Bottle of champagne & chocolates, from Partridges
And many more!
If you would like to purchase raffle tickets, please pop along to our Knightsbridge office at 168 Brompton Road, or Sloane Square office at 7 Lower Sloane Street or contact any member of the Hamptons Team on 020 7824 8242 or 0207 584 2044.
Tickets are only £5 each and will be available to purchase from Monday, 22 April 2013. If you would like to purchase raffle tickets, please pop along to our Knightsbridge or Sloane Square offices (see addresses below). Alternatively, visit our Just Giving page: www.justgiving.com/rafflebestofbritish. Please follow the instructions on our Just Giving page carefully.
The Prize Draw will take place on Friday, 17 May 2013 and we will be holding a Drinks Evening on Thursday 30th May 2013 at The Drayton Arms in South Kensington to award the prizes and thank all those who donated.
For media enquiries please contact:
Henrietta Harwood, PR Manager Hamptons International
020 7758 8405 / 07866529159 / firstname.lastname@example.org