A stunning detached house set within a third of an acre in Dulwich Village.
• Double fronted • Off street parking • Utility room • Three reception rooms • Three en-suite bathrooms • Stunning loft suite
A beautiful, detached, double-fronted, five bedroom, Georgian house on a wide road.
An absolutely stunning, double-fronted, detached, seven bedroom house extending to over 4,500 square feet.
A gorgeous, link-detached, six bedroom house with off-street parking and a 130 foot south-facing garden.
• Detached villa • 5412 sq ft • 37' reception room • Substantially refurbished
A gorgeous, double-fronted, semi-detached, family home in West Dulwich.
An absolutely beautiful family home in one of the most popular streets in North Dulwich Triangle.
A stunning, 1920s, 5 bedroom, end-of-terrace house with a 127ft garden.
A fabulous family home in an excellent location.
A delightful, end of terrace, four bedroom, Victorian house with no chain.
A substantial, four bedroom, Victorian house in a very popular road in Poets Corner.
A lovely, five bedroom family house in Poets Corner with off-street parking.
• Six bedrooms • Two reception rooms • Period property • 82 foot garden • 2608 sqft
A wonderful, warehouse-style house with fabulous entertaining space.
A stunning family house in a popular part of East Dulwich.
• Semi-detached • Period property • West-facing garden • 1796 sq ft
An exceptionally rare property built in 1690.
• Four bedroom house • Two reception rooms • Period property • Utility room • 1883 sqft
A delightful, four bedroom, Victorian terraced house in a very popular location.
• Chain free • Four bedroom house • Period property • 2429 sq ft
• Detached • Five bedrooms • Three reception rooms • Off street parking • Utility room • 2319 sq ft
A gorgeous, Victorian house in a great location.
A stunning, 3 bedroom, Edwardian terraced house in a very popular location.
• 5 bedrooms • 2187 sqft • Detached • Period property • Gated development
A lovely 4 bedroom, link-semi-detached family house in a great location.
A wonderfully evocative, detached, period property dating to the 19th century, which was reputedly built as a hunting lodge for the Rt Hon John Thomas, Baron Manners.
A lovely, five bedroom, Victorian house in a great location.
A lovely family home in the heart of East Dulwich.
• Chain free • Four bedroom house • Downstairs WC • Period property • 1669 sqft
• Four bedrooms • Double reception room • Period property • Utility room • 1870 sqft • Freehold
A competitively priced, wonderful family home with an extended kitchen/breakfast room and a south facing garden on a popular road in East Dulwich.
A fabulous three bedroom Victorian terraced house in a great location.
A beautifully refurbished four bed house on a popular road in West Dulwich. Chain free
A lovely, recently extended, five bedroom house in an excellent location.
• Chain free • Four bedroom house • 100 foot garden • 1603 sqft
A stylish, semi-detached, mid-century house with four bedrooms in a highly sought-after location.
A lovely terraced house in East Dulwich with off-street parking, substantial west-facing garden and five bedrooms.
A light-filled, spacious, four bedroom, townhouse in a secluded location, offered chain-free.
• Chain free • 4 bedroom house • Lovely views • Private parking • Semi detached
A lovely, detached bedroom house with potential for expansion.
A lovely three bedroom house on the popular homes for heroes estate.
A lovely three bedroom Victorian house in a very popular location.
A lovely, three bedroom, Victorian terraced house with wonderful potential for modernisation.
A contemporary, four bedroom, 1800 sq ft maisonette spread over two floors with three balconies, a private garden and fabulous views to the rear.
• Top floor apartment • Chain free • Period property • 1343 sq ft
A stunning two bedroom flat in a newly renovated hospital conversion with high ceilings and communal garden.
A lovely two bedroom, ground floor flat with direct access to a private garden.
A fabulous first floor flat in a popular part of East Dulwich.
A two bedroom flat on the second floor of a purpose-built block with a garage and communal garden.
A lovely top floor flat with stunning rooftop views
A wonderfully spacious, three bedroom, first floor flat in a purpose built block with a communal garden and garage.
A lovely, beautifully presented, first floor one bedroom flat in a great location.
A gorgeous one bedroom flat in a converted Victorian house with a beautiful south-west facing roof terrace accessed through the open-plan kitchen/reception room.