Register your interest now for the upcoming launch in Autumn 2021
Introducing this brand new 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom family home offering over 1200sq ft. of living space, crafted to a premium standard with outstanding attention to detail. The ground floor features a generous 25 ft breakfast/dining area, open to the bespoke kitchen fitted with energy-efficient Bosch integrated appliances and composite stone worktops, plus a separate utility room with ample storage. Brushed aluminium French doors lead to the private rear garden, extending this glorious open-plan space even further, perfect for family life and entertaining. Porcelain tiled flooring throughout the ground floor for an impeccable finish.
Upstairs – 4 well-proportioned bedrooms await, each with the option of built-in storage and the master having a luxurious en-suite, providing a wonderful sanctuary after a busy day. Completing the upper floor is the sumptuous full family bathroom. High-quality carpets to stairs and upper floor included.
Specification Features include:
• Traditional construction using the latest energy efficient technology & materials
• Off-street parking
• Electric Car charging point to each home
• Bosch integrated appliances & walk-in pantry/Utility room
• Minoli Porcelain tiled floors to ground floor (wood look)
• Premium quality carpets to stairs and first floor
• Energy-efficient Worcester eco-tech boilers
• Bespoke grey aluminium windows with high security locking mechanism
• Highly insulated windows & composite external front door
• Solid wood internal doors & oak-finished features to staircase
• Bathrooms fitted with high quality sanitaryware & floor to ceiling tiling
• Acoustic rated spotlights throughout the house (sound proofed )
• Landscaping to rear gardens
• Built in wardrobes to selected bedrooms
This wonderful new development is located close to the nearby picturesque village of White Waltham with its cricket pitch, the well regarded 'Beehive' village pub / restaurant and a local primary school.
Reading, Maidenhead, Windsor, Eton and Bray, with its world renowned restaurants 'The Fat Duck' and 'Waterside Inn' are within a 10-mile radius and provide a wide range of facilities including riding and polo in Windsor Great Park, golf at nearby Castle Royle, racing at Ascot and Windsor, rowing at Dorney and boating on the River Thames.
PLEASE NOTE: The images shown are computer generated and are for illustrative purposes only.