Located in Windsor's 'Golden Triangle' close to the Long Walk and within a mile of the train stations, an elegant 3 bedroom period home with Victorian proportions, providing accommodation over three floors. The interior seamlessly combines modern day living with classic period detail throughout.
Features include some ornate fireplaces, sash windows, high ceilings and cornicing. The sitting room and dining room sit open plan to each other and are complemented with stripped wooden flooring, two feature fireplaces and a front bay window. Shutter doors lead to a conservatory with underfloor heating, walk in storage closet, and French doors opening onto the garden. The kitchen also opens into the conservatory and is appointed with granite worksurfaces, a range cooker and has space for a washing machine, dryer, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. A shower room completes the arrangement for this floor.
- The first floor houses two good proportioned bedrooms, both complemented with feature fireplaces together with a stylish family bathroom featuring marble tiling, good storage, underfloor heating, walk in shower and traditional roll top bath. The landing also has space for a study area. Stairs lead to a superb main bedroom on the second floor at a generous 18 ft, with a vaulted ceiling, Velux windows, built in wardrobes and eaves storage.
The front of the property is neatly bordered and features a tessellated tiled path to the front door. The rear garden is hard landscaped with mature planting to provide an ideal outdoor dining space and a rear gate to Grove Rd. Garden storage is provided by a timber shed together with a timber shed for bike storage.
Superbly located within Windsors 'Golden Triangle', with easy access to the High Street, Long Walk and mainline stations, Frances Road is ideally placed to take advantage of the many features that the historic town of Windsor has to offer. These include the Castle and the River Thames which offer a host of walks, cycle rides and sporting opportunities.
- Windsor has an eclectic mix of bars and restaurants, an expanding shopping centre and excellent transport links.
- Two train stations provide links to London Paddington (Windsor & Central Eton Station less than a mile) and Waterloo (Windsor Eton Riverside Station 1.2 miles).
- The M4 is approached via junction 6 giving access to Heathrow Airport, Central London and the M40 and M25 Motorways.
- An extensive range of schools is available in both the Independent and State sectors, including St George's, Upton House, Eton College, St. John's Beaumont, Papplewick and Lambrook School, Trinity St Stephen, Queen Anne's, St Edward's Catholic Middle School and Windsor Boys' and Girls' Secondary Schools to name a few.
Town Centre Location
Close to Shopping
Close to Train Stations