Off-Plan Launch – Register Your Interest Now
One of only six brand new houses in this boutique development, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom family home has been designed and crafted to exceptional standards. Using traditional materials combined with ultra-modern features ensuring energy-efficiency and security, without compromise on contemporary luxury.
The generous 25 ft. living/dining area, opens to the bespoke kitchen fitted with energy-efficient Bosch integrated appliances and composite stone worktops. Modern grey, brushed aluminium French doors lead to the private rear patio and garden, perfect for family life and entertaining. Porcelain-tiled flooring throughout the ground floor.
The upper floor comprises 3 well-proportioned bedrooms, including 2 good size doubles with built-in wardrobes. Both the luxury en-suite to the master and family bathroom provide impeccable finishes, floor-to-ceiling tiling and high quality sanitary ware. High-quality carpets to stairs and upper floor included.
Specification Features include:
• Traditional construction using the latest energy efficient technology & materials
• Off-street parking
• Electric Car charging points to each home
• Bosch integrated appliances & walk-in pantry/Utility room
• Minoli Porcelain tiled floors to ground floor (wood look)
• Premium quality carpets to stairs and first floor
• Energy-efficient Worcester eco-tech boilers
• Bespoke grey aluminium windows with high security locking mechanism
• Highly insulated windows & composite external front door
• Solid wood internal doors & oak-finished features to staircase
• Bathrooms fitted with high quality sanitaryware & floor to ceiling tiling
• Acoustic rated spotlights throughout the house (sound proofed )
• Landscaping to rear gardens
• Built in wardrobes to selected bedroom
This wonderful new development is located close to the nearby picturesque village of White Waltham with its cricket pitch, the well regarded 'Beehive' village pub / restaurant and a local primary school.
Reading, Maidenhead, Windsor, Eton and Bray, with its world renowned restaurants 'The Fat Duck' and 'Waterside Inn' are within a 10-mile radius and provide a wide range of facilities including riding and polo in Windsor Great Park, golf at nearby Castle Royle, racing at Ascot and Windsor, rowing at Dorney and boating on the River Thames.
PLEASE NOTE: The images shown are computer generated and are for illustrative purposes only.