If the answer is yes to anyone of the following four questions please notify your property manager immediately:
- Is anyone in your household unwell?
- Is anyone in your household self-isolating or part of a Vulnerable group?
- Has anyone in the household needed to self-isolate, if yes how long ago?
- Has anyone in the household been in touch with someone who has Covid-19 / unwell within the last 14 days?
Guidance for Occupants
- If possible can the whole household can be in the garden or out of the property whilst the contractor attends in order to maintain social distancing
- If you need to be within the property during the time of the visit – please remain in a different room / keep at least 2 meters apart at all times
- Pets need to be kept away from the contractor and not free to roam around the property during the visit.
- Can you clean the property prior to our contractor attending to prevent the spread of Covid-19
- We recommend you clean the property after the contractor visits to prevent the spread of Covid-19
- Where possible can all doors into the areas of the property the contractor will need access to be open so the contractor is free to move around (limiting the amount of surfaces they touch)
The contractor will call to arrange access, and may ask similar questions, or have similar requests to those above.