A truly stunning and elegant 4,451 sq ft family home overlooking Clapham Common with a wonderful 50'+ garden, self contained annexe and off street parking.
• Six bedrooms • 3161 sqft • Beautifully presented • Full basement • Close to Northcote Road • Lots of period features • Bright and spacious throughout • Overlooking Wandsworth Common
An exquisitely designed and newly refurbished five bedroom Victorian family house in this highly sought after enclave just off Clapham Common North Side. • Beautifully refurbished period home • Five bedrooms • Five bathrooms • Basement fully dug • 2656 sqft • Two
• Four bedrooms • Victorian home • Self contained flat • 2160sqft • Big garden • Fantastic location
A highly unusual double fronted Victorian house on a highly popular street and only moments away from Clapham Common.
• Five bedroom Victorian house • 1924 sqft • Patio Garden • Very well presented • Great location for transport links • Close to Honeywell School • Bright and spacious throughout
• 5 bedrooms • 3 bathrooms • Double reception room • Dining room • Kitchen • Garden • Studio.
An immaculately presented four bedroom Victorian family home with south-west facing landscaped garden, situated just off Clapham Common.
Mews house Three/four bedroooms Three reception rooms Three bathrooms Garden Roof terrace
• Victorian property • Four Bedrooms • Unmodernised • 1955sqft •Two reception rooms
Due to the fast moving pace of the Short Let market, many of our properties never make it to the website. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please give our Short Let team a call as we may have the ideal property for you.