Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
This is a new build property
Help To Buy Available.
Ideal for First Time Buyers, this First Floor Studio Apartment forms part of this converted former office building.
The development will comprise of 51 luxury residential units with a mix of Studio, 1 and 2-Bed apartments. The Development is designed for contemporary living and finished to a high specification and conveniently located for both Perivale & Alperton stations, ideal for commuters.
- Studio Apartment.
- White gloss Hacker Kitchen with Smeg appliances and fully fitted oven, hob and chimney hood, under mounted stainless steel sink with chrome tap, fully integrated 70/30 fridge/freezer, washer drier, dishwasher, Glasseco engineered surface work tops and upstand splashbacks with recessed lighting.
- Flooring throughout.
- Stainless Steel Brushed sockets and switch plates to Living Area and Kitchen.
- Door entry system to communal main entry door.
- Gas central heating communal system to Heat Interface Units located in each dwelling which are linked to all internal systems, panel radiators with concealed pipework.
- Low energy recessed light fittings to Bathroom.
- Centralised satellite TV system.
- CAT5 cabling support distribution of data.
- Fibre Optic available.
- External refuse & recycling area.
- Secure cycling parking facility.
- 10 Year latent defects Guarantee.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 0208 954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
Perivale is an ancient parish in the historic county of Middlesex. It formed part of Greenford Urban District from 1894 to 1926, and was then absorbed by the Municipal Borough of Ealing. Research House is the principal road that runs from Maida Vale to the Harrow Road. The property is situated 0.75 miles from the amenities of Maida Vale with its many shops, bars and restaurants, and 0.62 miles from the green open spaces of Paddington Recreation Ground and the canal walks of Little Venice. Perivale has a station on the Central line of the London Underground system, and is also near to Alperton tube station on the Piccadilly line. Three bus routes (95, E5 and 297) link the town to Shepherds Bush, Ealing, Greenford, Southall, Wembley and Willesden.
Kitchen with Smeg appliances
Door entry system to communal main entry door
Gas central heating communal system to Heat Interface Units located in each dwelling which are linked to all internal systems
panel radiators with concealed pipework
Low energy recessed light fittings to Bathroom
Centralised satellite TV system
CAT5 cabling support distribution of data and Fibre Optic available
External refuse & recycling area
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate