Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
This is a new build property
Last Chance To Purchase.
Help To Buy Available.
Part of an existing development, Talbot Skyline is a selection of apartments located in Rayners Lane. Talbot Skyline benefits from being conveniently located for Rayners Lane Piccadilly and Metropolitan line Station and serviced by a number of bus routes to the surrounding areas.
Studio Apartments benefit from a fitted Kitchen with Zanussi integrated appliances and a contemporary Bathroom.
- Fully fitted contemporary high gloss Kitchen with Integrated Zanussi appliances to include Oven, Hob, Cooker Hood. Stainless steel sink and chrome mixer tap.
- Modern contemporary Bathroom suite with thermostatic shower with separate controls, heated towel rail, mirror above vanity unit, shaver / electric toothbrush socket, mixed tiling and decoration to walls.
- Luxury laminate flooring to Entrance Hall and Living area.
- LED downlighting.
- Double glazed aluminium windows.
- Lifts to all floors.
- Wired to receive HD Television and SKY to Living area.
- Fast Fibre Optic Broadband.
- Electric heating and extract ventilation
- Video door entry system linked to main building
- 10 year ICW construction warranty.
To arrange a viewing or for further information, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 020 8954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
Rayners Lane is a suburban district in the London Borough of Harrow in northwest London between Pinner and West Harrow. The area is most widely known as the location of Rayners Lane tube station, first built in 1906. The station links both the Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines and therefore has good connections with the rest of London.
Despite being a relatively small area, it boasts many retail chains, mainly due to the presence of the tube station, including Sainsbury’s Local, Tesco Express, Pizza Hut, Subway, Costa Coffee. Rayners
Lane boasts some excellent restaurants for a local evening.
The area has two local parks, Roxbourne Park and West Harrow Recreation Ground. Both have tennis courts and vast green areas perfect for lazy sunny afternoons.
Fully fitted contemporary high gloss Kitchen with Integrated Zanussi appliances
Modern contemporary Bathroom suite with mixed tiling and decoration to walls
Luxury laminate flooring to Entrance Hall and Living area
Double glazed aluminium windows
Lifts to all floors
Wired to receive HD Television and SKY to Living area
Fast Fibre Optic Broadband
Electric heating and extract ventilation
Video door entry system linked to main building entrance
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate