Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
This is a new build property
Now Selling Off-Plan With Help To Buy Available.
Situated on the First Floor of a former converted office building, by Harrow Holdings Limited, is this Studio apartment forming part of 92 apartments. The Studio is easily accessible for Harrow on the Hill's station and local road links to the surroundings areas.
Ideal for First Time Buyers and young professionals, Queens House is conveniently situated for the amenities of Harrow with its range of shops, eateries, cinema and gym.
Completion May/June 2019.
- Contemporary Kitchen with Quartz worktop and splashback, integrated appliances to include oven, hob, washing machine and fridge.
- Bathroom is fully tiled with porcelain walls and floor, high gloss vanity unit with basin, wall hung wc, chrome fixtures and fittings, fixed shower head, heated towel rail.
- Engineered wood flooring to living area and Hallway. Tiled Bathroom.
- Electric panel heating.
- Lift access to all floors.
- Pre-wired for Broadband and Sky.
- LED spotlights throughout.
- Audio entry phone system.
- Premier Guarantee Warranty.
For further information, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 0208 954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home or alternatively a previous development by the same Developer.
Ideally located, with impressive views of the iconic Harrow-on-the-Hill skyline and church Spire, the apartments at Queens House are a short
walk from not one, but two shopping centres.
St Annes and St George’s are on the doorstep of the scheme, providing residents with access to numerous high street brands including Marks
& Spencer’s, Debenhams, Boots, H&M, a VUE cinema complex as well as a range of convenient local shops, restaurants and a gym.
The development is a short walk to Harrow-on-the-Hill Station - Metropolitan Underground and Chiltern Railways with links into Central
London (Baker Street 20 minutes). Harrow-on-the-Hill Bus station is also on the doorstep.
Contemporary Kitchen with Quartz worktop and integrated appliances
Fully tiled porcelain Bathroom
Engineered wood flooring to living area and Hallway
Electric panel heating
Lift access to all floors
Audio entry phone system
Premier Guarantee Warranty
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate