St. Mark’s House is an outstanding development of studio, one and two bedroom luxury new apartments. Each apartment has been elegantly styled and finished to create the perfect home for modern living.
• Curated and designed by top interior designers Space Consultancy
• Built in joinery including bespoke wardrobes, vanity units and TV units (to selected flats)
• Individually designed bespoke kitchens with Statuario Quartz worktops
• Integrated appliances
• Bosch hob and oven
• Luxurious marble bathrooms with built in vanity units and underfloor heating
• Control thermostats
• Double-glazed sash windows
• Wiring for Sky +
• Isolated acoustic structures for improved sound insulation between apartments
• Waterproofing membrane to all walls and floors to significantly reduce the risk of water damage between apartments
• 10-year structural defects warranty and minimum one-year guarantee on all appliances
The apartments are located in the quiet Thames-side village of Bourne End, only two minutes’ walk from Bourne End station.
Trains to London Paddington via Maidenhead take approximately 37 minutes and will be faster still once Crossrail opens in 2021. The town offers a full range of local amenities including an M&S Simply Food, Co-op, Tesco and Costa Coffee.
Nearby Marlow and Beaconsfield are vibrant local towns with extensive shopping and a wonderful choice of restaurants, pubs, bars and cafés. Both Marlow and the historic village of Cookham are just a stroll away along the beautiful Thames Path and there are no end of other walks in the rolling countryside around the town. If you’re a sports enthusiast you can choose from any number of local clubs offering rowing, sailing, golf, tennis, cricket, rugby and more.
Bourne End station is a two-minute walk
away (0.1 miles) and gives access into London
Paddington via Maidenhead (37 minutes).
This service will be transformed when the new Elizabeth line (Crossrail) opens later this year
or early 2020 with journeys direct to Tottenham Court Road (40 minutes) and Liverpool Street
Nearby Beaconsfield gives rail access to London Marylebone in 33 minutes. Amersham underground station (Metropolitan line) is 10 miles away.
The M40 motorway is 4.2 miles away from
St. Mark’s House (10 minutes by car) and the M4
motorway (giving access to Heathrow) 7 miles away (16 minutes by car)
Journey times are approximate. Source: Crossrail,
National Rail and Google maps. Elizabeth line opening datenot yet confirmed.
FOR CLARIFICATION: Internal images are from the show home. External image is a CGI and is for illustrative purposes only. Individual plot layouts vary.
Help To Buy
Moments From Bourne End Rail Station
Close To Local Amenities
Riverside Walks Nearby