A prominent and very striking Grade II listed country house dating from about 1840. The accommodation is grandly proportioned with high ceilings and many fine features. The property has been the subject of considerable restoration, including the kitchen and combines a most comfortable family home with superb entertaining and leisure facilities.
The east wing of the house comprises an indoor swimming pool, mezzanine bar, snooker/games room, home cinema and a music room that could also double as an additional bedroom if required.
There is also a very well converted coach house which is ideal for guests or staff.
Approached through impressive wrough iron gates, there is a long sweeping gravel drive. The gardens, with lawns and numerous specimen trees and shrubs, surround the house and there is a large flag-stone terrace with a southerly aspect. In all about 2.9 acres.
6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms
4 reception rooms
Leisure wing with indoor pool
Gym and Cinema and Snooker room
Coach house cottage and garaging
Gardens and grounds in all about 2.9 acres