Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Situated within a private lane off the High Street in the centre of this popular village, an attractive former 1950's property has been recently redesigned, renovated and refurbished to create this spacious family house with a flexible contemporary internal layout. Arranged over two spacious floors, points of note include:
- An inviting L shaped entrance hall with Amtico flooring and doors to the reception rooms, utility room, principal bedroom, bedroom6/gym and attractive stairs with glazed bannisters rising to the first floor.
- The elegant sitting room has bi-fold doors opening directly onto the terrace and garden.
- The superb very spacious and light kitchen/breakfast/family room is fitted with an extensive range of floor and wall mounted units, an excellent central island, ample space for a table and chairs and wide bi-fold doors to the garden. This opens into a delightful family room which also has bi-fold doors opening onto the garden.
- The delightful principal bedroom suite has a large dressing room and an extremely well fitted en suite shower room with under floor heating and a large walk-in shower. There is also on the ground floor a 6th bedroom (currently used as a gym) which has a further well fitted en suite shower room.
- The spacious landing leads to the four bedrooms, 2 with en suite shower rooms and two with Velux Cabrio dormer window/balconies. The family bathroom is well fitted and has a bath and separate shower cubicle.
The house is situated on a private no-through lane within the heart of the High Street of the popular village of Wadhurst. In the village there are excellent local shops, a supermarket, post office, pubs, primary school and secondary school. Tunbridge Wells is just over 6 miles for a comprehensive range of shops, major stores, schools and recreational amenities. Train Services: Wadhurst station (about 1.25 miles) for Charing Cross, London Bridge and Cannon Street in about 60 minutes.
The property is approached via a wide driveway which has parking for several vehicles and access to the garden at the side. The large terrace adjoins the back of the house with access from bi-fold doors from the kitchen and the sitting room and on two sides of the house there are wide expanses of lawn. Just under ¼ acre.
Planning permission has been granted for the construction of a new garden room and garage - Planning ref: WD/2018/1475/F
Open Plan Kitchen/Family Room
Ground Floor Principal Bedroom Suite with En Suite Dressing Room and Shower Room
Bed 6/Gym with En Suite Shower Room
Four 1st Floor Bedrooms (2 with En Suite Shower Rooms)
Gardens and Parking
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate