Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
This is one of our Country Houses
This is an attractive 1930’s detached family house retaining many original features with spacious and versatile accommodation arranged over three excellent floors with established pretty gardens. Points of particular note include:
• A spacious entrance hall with cloakroom and a fine staircase rising to the first floor.
• A double aspect sitting room with French doors opening directly to a terrace and a Yeoman wood burning stove with stone surround.
• The adjoining family room/study is a well proportioned room with a wide bay window looking out to the rear garden and a feature open fireplace with fitted shelving to either side.
• The dining room has a further wood burning stove with fitted shelving and French doors opening to a covered verandah and is open to the kitchen.
• The kitchen has a good range of floor and wall mounted units, an island unit with further cupboards and drawers and a large larder leading into a utility room with door to outside.
• On the first floor, there are four bedrooms with the principal bedroom being a spacious double aspect room with fitted wardrobes and outlooks over the rear garden and all are very well served by two bathrooms.
• On the top floor there are a further two bedrooms one with an en suite shower room and both with eaves storage.
Royal Chase is a very highly regarded road within walking distance of many local amenities. The house is about half a mile from the town centre and Royal Victoria Place shopping centre which houses major national stores and a wide variety of individual shops. There are renowned schools in the town including grammar schools and independent schools for children of all ages. Recreational amenities include a sports and leisure centre, a cinema complex, theatres and golf courses etc.
To the front of the house a gravel carriage drive provides parking for several vehicles and access to the garage. There is a small area of lawn shaped by the driveway and access to the rear at the side of the house. To the rear, a terrace adjoins the house providing a lovely spot in which to entertain including a covered verandah. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a selection of mature plants, shrubs and trees and a summerhouse/home office.
Three Bathrooms (one en suite)
Established Gardens (About 0.35 acres)
Carriage Drive and Garage
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate