Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Larkshill is an individual architect’s designed family house of excellent proportions, built to a high specification with superb attention to detail. The property has been beautifully designed for
modern family living on a grand scale. Completed in 2015, the property is set in private grounds approaching 1.2 acres and benefits from flexible, versatile and spacious accommodation which extends in total to 6828 sq feet. Quite superb in all respects and available immediately.
Larkshill is located on the South side of Farnham along a private road with access from Waverley Lane and Tilford Road. Much of the surrounding country side of Farnham is a designated area of stunning natural beauty and great landscape value. There are amenities close by at The Ridgeway including a baker, butcher and Tesco Express, as well as a chemist in Lower Bourne. Farnham town centre is less than a mile away and boasts a comprehensive range of shopping cultural and leisure facilities including the Maltings
Art Centre. The property is also conveniently located with a short walk to Farnham Station which provides a regular service to London Waterloo within the hour. The A31 and A3
are also easily accessible providing excellent access routes to the national motorway network, including the M3 and M25. Gatwick and Heathrow airports are easily accessible from this location as is the South Coast. There are a number of excellent state and private schools
in the area including South Farnham infant School,
South Farnham School, St Poly Carps, Frensham Heights and Edgeborough with a further selection of part boarding and boarding schools surrounding the region. It has a good choice of golf courses including; Farnham, Hindhead and Hankley and there is the Bourne Club, just a short distance away, providing facilities for Tennis. There is also sailing at Frensham Great Ponds a little way south from this location. In all Larkshill is situated in a private and convenient location not far from Farnham centre with all modern day facilities close by.
Exterior and construction
• Secure automated entrance gates with video link.
• Triple garage with two electronically controlled up and over doors.
• Externally lit drive and large front forecourt area for visitors’ parking
• Fine architectural detailing with extensive use of stonework and bespoke joinery.
• Large rear terraces accessed through bi-fold and casement doors opening the house to the garden, ideal for alfresco dining and
• Landscaped, level grounds laid mainly to lawn with mature trees and hedging provide high degree of privacy.
• Solid concrete first floor with insulated screed.
• 10ft high ceilings on ground floor finished with Georgian cornicing.
• Stunning reception hall with bespoke solid walnut staircase featuring glass balustrades, walnut hand rail and feature LED lighting.
• Walnut veneer internal doors with polish chrome ironmongery.
• Contemporary matt, linear style kitchen units with contrasting Silestone worktop designed by Farnham Furnishers set in ‘open plan’ kitchen/breakfast orangery/family room. Bi-fold doors open the area onto the terrace and gardens. LED feature mood lighting in kitchen and dining areas.
• Wide range of built in Miele cooking appliances, Miele coffee machine, Siemens extra large induction hob, Elicia Star extractor fan and built in fridge, freezer, dishwasher and wine fridge.
• Fully air conditioned gym with casement doors onto terrace.
• Large dining room with double doors opening.
• Grand drawing room, fireplace with an elegant contemporary limestone fire surround by Chesney’s. A pair of casement doors opening directly onto the terrace.
• Large study fully set up with data networks and for home working.
• Stunning cloakroom with Italian designed glass sink, galaxy granite flooring and feature lighting.
• The spacious master suite comprises a bedroom, walk in dressing room, luxury en-suite bathroom and casement doors opening onto a large balcony overlooking the rear garden. The luxury ensuite is beautifully appointed with polished marble tiles, twin sinks with vanity units, walk in twin shower, freestanding bath with feature lighting and TV.
• 5 further double bedrooms with en-suite facilities fitted with Porcelanosa tiles and sanitary ware.
• Cinema room/bedroom 6 is prewired for HD projector and audio system with speaker points.
Heating, lighting and electrical
• Underfloor heating throughout controlled by zoned thermostatic controls.
• Heating and hot water provided by highly efficient, sustainable air source heat pumps.
• Cat 6 cabling and data points throughout house allowing for data networking.
• Prewired audio system with speaker points in the open plan living area, drawing room and cinema room/bedroom 6.
• Loxone home automation, fully integrated and accessible via tablet/SMART phone. Includes programmable mood lighting control, zoned heating controls and video gate entry. Offers flexibility for further home automation in the future.
• Intruder alarm
Superb entrance hall
stunning kitchen breakfast room
utility and plant room
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate