Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
An immaculate, 1957 sqft, five bedroom family home situated on a quiet and popular residential street in Fulham.
• Open plan kitchen breakfast room with bi-fold doors opening out onto the private west facing garden.
• Ground floor double reception/dining room.
• Main bedroom with built in wardrobes.
• Second double with en suite and storage.
• A futher three double bedrooms, all with storage.
• One separate bathroom and an en suite shower room on the second floor.
• Basement utility room amd additional ground floor wc.
Burnfoot Avenue is well located for many excellent shops, restaurants and bars on Munster Road and Fulham Road.
The green spaces of Bishops Park are also close by, with tennis courts, playgrounds and riverside walks. There are many popular nurseries and schools in the area, including Parsons Green Prep, Pippa Pop-Ins, Kensington Prep, Fulham Prep and The Fulham Bilingual School. The nearest underground sations are at Parsons Green and Putney Bridge (both District line), and there are direct bus routes in to Central London from Fulham Road.
For the motorist, there is easy access to the A4/M4 towards Heathrow and the West.
Kitchen Dining Room
Ensuite Shower Room
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate