Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
A classically modern four storey townhouse situated in a secure, gated, courtyard development conveniently placed between Hurlingham Park and South Park.
The Wyndham - built by the renowned house builders St James PLC in 2015.
• Secure gated development
• Off-street parking
• Stylish fully integrated kitchen/breakfast room and separate dining/study/bedroom.
• Utility Room
• Main bedroom equipped with marble floor tiling en suite and timber fitted dressing room.
• Four additional bedrooms, two with en suite.
• Fantastic private rear south facing garden and additional first floor balcony.
• Photovoltaic panels located on the roof
• Sonos fitted throughout
• Secure audio/video door entry system linked to vehicle access gates
• Oak timber flooring to kitchen, dining room, ground to first floor stairs, landing, living room and snug.
Less than five miles from the centre of London, Heathcote Gate is perfectly positioned to enjoy all that Fulham has to offer. Surrounded by pockets of parkland, Heathcote Gate is well served by local amenities in nearby Parsons Green, while there is a wealth of fashionable shops, bars and restaurants on the New Kings Road and the Fulham Road beyond. There are also many sought after schools and nurseries in the local area, including Thomas’s, Pippa Pop-Ins, Kensington Prep, Fulham Prep, Lady Margaret’s and L’Ecole Marie d’Orliac.
3 Reception Rooms
Off Street Parking
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate