Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Understood to date back to around 1830, this fine Georgian townhouse has been superbly and sympathetically updated throughout to create a wonderful and beautifully presented family house with many period features blended seamlessly with contemporary finishes. Arranged across four excellent floors and with accommodation extending to over 3,000 sq. ft, points of particular note include:
• An impressive entrance hall with illuminated floor to ceiling stone walls bearing the masonry marks and a large glazed door opening to an inner hall.
• A fabulous kitchen/breakfast/sitting room spanning the width of the house with doors opening directly to the rear garden. The beautifully fitted and very well designed bespoke kitchen comprises of floor and wall mounted units under Silestone work surfaces with a range of integrated appliances and an impressive island with feature walnut breakfast bar.
• The kitchen opens to a spacious double reception room at the front of the house with tall sash windows with plantation wooden flooring and a cast iron fireplace with ornate marble surround.
• On the lower ground floor there is a large family room with tall bay window replicating the one on the floor above and one end of this room is being utilised as an excellent study area. There is a door to a small but useful cellar and an excellent fitted utility room with its own door out to the rear.
• There is a cleverly designed shower room on the turn of the stairs from the ground to the first floor where there are three excellent bedrooms all with fireplaces and a superb bathroom with a roll top bath and contemporary walk in shower. There are two further bedrooms on the second floor which are very well served by their own bathroom.
The property occupies an extremely convenient position opposite Tunbridge Wells Common and within a short walk of the picturesque High Street with its collection of boutique stores and eateries, the famous Pantiles and the main line train station. The town offers a wide range of shopping facilities and recreational amenities and the area is renowned for its excellent schools for boys and girls of all ages.
The rear gardens have been extensively landscaped and comprise of several terraces providing lovely spaces to sit, dine and entertain. There are established plants, shrubs and trees within well stocked beds, a fantastic period greenhouse and an impressive Copper Beech tree on the rear boundary provides a stunning back drop.
Grade II Listed
Entrance And Inner Hall
Family Room With Study Area
Three Bath/Shower Rooms
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate