Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
This is a new build property
The Daws, This striking 5 bedroom family home offers something special, with its fantastic features
including its own carport and balcony. The ground floor is home to the open-plan kitchen/dining area, with access to the private rear garden. Three bedrooms, a central bathroom and a living room with doors to the balcony are found on the first floor. On the second floor are two double bedrooms with en suite facilities. The master bedroom also features a dressing area.
The tranquil location of Mill Hill is the site for Taylor Wimpey's Millbrook Park, a development of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom family homes and 1 and 2 Bedroom apartments positioned only 30 minutes from central London by tube. Whether you are a first time buyer or experienced mover looking for new houses for sale in Mill Hill, this new development is ideal.
- Luxury modern kitchen with Silestone worktops and upstands, Hob splash back to match work top, AEG built in double oven to selected plots, AEG built under double oven to selected plots, AEG 4 burner gas hob to homes under 1400 sq ft or AEG 5 burner gas hob to homes over 1400 sq ft, Zanussi integrated fridge freezer, integrated washer dryer, integrated dishwasher. Blanco chrome kitchen tap with undermounted steel 1 1/2 bowl with drainer, Under cabinet LED strip lighting,
Chrome low-energy downlighters.
- Living Room.
- Guest Cloakroom.
- Ensuite Bathroom to Bedroom 1.
- Family Bathroom.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Carport and parking spaces.
- NHBC 10-year Buildmark Policy.
- 2-year Taylor Wimpey warranty from legal completion.
Millbrook Park is open daily from 10am-5.30pm except Monday from 2pm-5.30pm.
To arrange an appointment or for further information, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 020 8954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
Luxury modern kitchen with Silestone worktops and integrated appliances
Ensuite Bathroom to Master Bedroom
Dressing Area to Master Bedroom
Gas fired central heating
Carport and Parking Spaces
NHBC 10-year Buildmark Policy
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate