Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
A newly extended and refurbished, five double bedroom semi-detached family house in one of the best residential streets near Bishops Park.
• Entrance hall with original Victorian tiles.
• Double reception room with original features.
• Open plan Roundhouse kitchen/living room with Miele appliances, underfloor heating, state-of-the-art Rako lighting technology and Foscarini pendant lights.
• Large garden with Mayfair grade easigrass and bespoke lighting.
• Main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, spectacular en suite bathroom, Rako lighting system and Daikin air conditioning.
• A further four double bedrooms, and two separate bathrooms.
Cloncurry Street is conveniently located for the beautiful green spaces of Bishops Park with many excellent shops, restaurants and cafes nearby.
There are many nurseries and schools in the area, including Parsons Green Prep, Fulham Prep, Lady Margaret's and The Fulham Bilingual School. The nearest underground station is Putney Bridge (district line) and there are nearby buses running in to central London. For the motorist, there is easy access to the A4/M4 towards Heathrow and the West.
Please note: A member of Hamptons International's staff has an interest in this house.
Double Reception Room
Open Plan Kitchen/Breakfast/Living Room
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate