Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Situated within its own driveway and double garage, an end of terrace townhouse, with well-proportioned accommodation, providing numerous rooms that could be matched to suit your own requirements. The original front door gives access to a hallway, with a splendid new kitchen and adjoining reception room with double doors to the rear garden. To the first floor are 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms but equally two of these could be used as additional reception rooms if needed, whilst on the top floor for two very generous bedroom suites, overlooking the garden.
• Video entryphone.
• American walnut flooring to ground floor.
• ‘Sensations’ carpeting to stairs, landings and bedrooms.
• Natural stone tiling to en suite and family bathrooms in large format tiling with contrasting veining.
• Designer sanitary ware and brassware to bathrooms with waterproof tv and egg shaped limestone baths to master en suite bathrooms, composite stone baths to family bathrooms.
• Large wet room spa style showers.
• Independent gas fired central heating, with underfloor heating to the bathrooms.
• Porcelain tiling to other bathrooms.
• Onyx feature book matched slab to cloakroom fl oor with feature stone basin.
• Lutron programmable zonal/mood lighting to living room and kitchen.
• Pre wired for Sky+, HD, home network/CAT 5
• Bespoke kitchen and utility rooms with contrasting grey units, Corian worktops, boiling water taps, an abundance of top of the range Siemens appliances and a multitude of storage from award winning designer.
• Bifolding doors to kitchens
• Professionally landscaped south facing, sun catching gardens, patios and grounds by award winning landscape designer.
• Bespoke fi tted wardrobes, drawers and dressing rooms.
• Double garage and separate driveway.
We recommend this property for the space provided, all complimented by a well-appointed interior and within 300 yds of Sunningdale high street.
146 Chobham Road is within 200yds of Sunningdale golf course and within 0.25 miles of Sunningdale village, providing facilities and services for day to day needs. More extensive shopping and recreational facilities are available at Ascot (about 3 miles) and Windsor (about 8 miles).
Communications are excellent with the A30 (providing direct access to central London and the national motorway network). The M3 (junction 3) is about 4 miles to the south and the M25 (junctions 11 and 13) about 7 miles to the east providing fast access to London Heathrow (about 9.5 miles) and Gatwick Airport to the south east. Sunningdale provides a regular British Rail train service to (Waterloo) taking approximately 50 minutes (BR timetable 2008). It is possible to land helicopters at Fairoaks Airport near Chobham just 5 miles from Wentworth. There is an excellent range of sporting facilities in the area including racing at Ascot and Windsor, polo at The Guards Polo Club at Smiths lawn, Windsor Great Park and at the Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club; golf at a number of courses including the renowned Sunningdale, Wentworth, Swinley Forest and The Berkshire. There is boating and sailing on stretches of the nearby River Thames and delightful walks and rides in Windsor Great Park.
Educational facilities in the area are excellent for children of all age groups. Schools include Eton College, Royal Holloway, St. Mary’s School, Coworth Park, Heathfield, St. George's, Papplewick, the American Community School and TASIS in Egham.
This property has its own entrance, with parking and garage for two cars. The garden lies mainly to the rear and are laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs and an adjoining terrace.
Internal photographs are of the show house, Plot 4
4 bath/shower rooms
natural stone tiling to en suite and family bathrooms in large format tiling
American walnut flooring to ground floor
Lutron programmable zonal/mood lighting to living room and kitchen
wet room/ spa style showers
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate