This impressive detached family home built by Berkeley Homes in 1996 has beautifully presented bright and spacious family accommodation arranged over two excellent floors. Points of particular note include the following:
• An impressive double height entrance hall with a central staircase and galleried landing, door to all reception rooms and integral garage, cloakroom and storage.
• Double doors open to the elegant double aspect drawing room with a feature gas fireplace with marble effect surround and mantle and French doors opening directly to the terrace and garden.
• An elegant dining room with further French doors opening onto the garden, a family room with outlooks over the garden and a study situated to the front of the house.
• The well fitted and equipped kitchen/breakfast room has tiled flooring and an extensive range of wall and base units, a dresser unit with further cupboards, long granite work surfaces and an excellent range of integrated appliances. This leads into the delightful conservatory which a light, bright room with doors opening onto the terrace and garden. There is also a utility room with a door to the side of the garden.
• To the first floor the principal bedroom has outlooks over the garden, twin set of fitted wardrobes and a large en suite bathroom with a separate shower.
• The guest bedroom has fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom with a separate shower and there are three further bedrooms all of which are very well served by a family bathroom.
The house is at the end of a private close of four houses and is close to Langton Green village green, the shops, pub, primary school and the well-known Holmewood House preparatory school for boys and girls. Tunbridge Wells is about 2.5 miles away for a range of shopping facilities, excellent schools including grammar schools for girls and boys and recreational amenities including a sports centre, cinema complex, theatres, golf courses and numerous restaurants.
There is an integral double garage plus a driveway providing parking for a number of cars. The house is set in attractive landscaped gardens with the rear south facing, with lawns, a paved York stone terrace, long raised shrub beds with stone retaining walls and further wide raised terrace with summer house.
In all just under 0.3 acres.
Tunbridge Wells mainline station (Charing Cross, London Bridge and Cannon Street 50/55 minutes) – 2.6 miles; The famous Pantiles and High Street – 2.3 miles; The town centre – 2.9 miles; The A21 for direct route to M25 – 4.3 miles; Gatwick Airport – 21.2 miles; Central London – 43.6 miles (Distances and times are approximate
Cloakroom 5 bedrooms
3 bathrooms (2 en suite)