Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
This is a new build property
Maple House is an individually designed five bedroom family home with generous and flexible living space, private driveway and rear garden. Positioned on a substantial plot in the highly desirable area of Summersdale, traditionally constructed to the highest standards.
The ground floor boasts a large kitchen/dining/family room which opens onto the terrace and garden and also has a separate living room and study. On the first floor, there is a large master suite with en suite bathroom and dressing room, four additional double bedrooms, two with en suite and a family bathroom. The property has been designed to be light and spacious throughout to accommodate modern living. There is a private drive way which provides parking for several cars to the front and to the rear there is a private fully landscaped garden.
- Bespoke fully fitted Sylvarna kitchen with NEFF appliances
- Fully fitted Duravit or Keuco sanitaryware to en-suite bathrooms
- Fitted wardrobes to most bedrooms
- Gas fired underfloor heating to ground floor and radiators to the first floor
- Glow-worm boiler system
- Electric underfloor heating to bathrooms and en-suites
- Limestone fireplace with log burning stove
- Engineered oak flooring to sitting room, study & hallway
- Porcelain tiling to kitchen, utility, bathrooms and en-suites
- Polished marble tiles to master en-suite
- Bi-fold doors leading from kitchen/dining room onto terrace
- Electric garage door & electric gate to driveway
- NACOSS approved CIA security installation
Appliances include: Oven, combi microwave, induction hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, Quooker boiling tap and Caple wine cooler.
Maple House is located on Lavant Road in the highly desirable Summersdale area, just 1.2 miles north of the city centre. The property is well located for popular schools in the area, both state and independent and provide an easy 20 minute walk into Chichester. The city offers many cultural attractions including the Festival Theatre and Pallant House Gallery. The historic Goodwood Estate is also nearby and is host to many events, with Chichester Harbour offering great water sports facilities. The South Downs National Park provides many walks and cycles routes.
The mainline station offers regular services to London Victoria and there is a regular bus service into the city centre. Approx. 0.2 miles walk away is a doctor’s surgery, local post office and Co-Op.
Elberry Properties is an independent multi-award winning property development company based in Chichester. www.elberry.co.uk
Open Plan Kitchen Dining Family Room
Master Suite with Ensuite and Dressing Room
Four Further Bedrooms Two with Ensuite
Off Street Parking
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate