Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
This is a new build property
The Oaks is an individually designed five bedroomed home, positioned on a substantial plot with private driveway in the highly desirable area of Summersdale, and is traditionally constructed to the highest standard with the finest quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
The property is light and spacious throughout, offering flexible living space to accommodate modern living. The property boasts a large kitchen/dining/family room which opens onto the terrace, and also has a separate living room and study. On the first floor, there is a large master suite with en-suite bathroom and dressing room. There are four more double bedrooms, two with en-suite, and a further family bathroom. A private driveway provides parking for several cars and there is a private fully landscaped garden to the rear.
- Bespoke fully fitted Sylvarna kitchen with NEFF appliances
- Fully fitted Duravit or Keuco sanitaryware to en-suite bathrooms
- Fitted wardrobes to most bedrooms
- Gas fired underfloor heating to ground floor and radiators to the first floor
- Glow-worm boiler system
- Electric underfloor heating to bathrooms and en-suites
- Limestone fireplace with log burning stove
- Engineered oak flooring to sitting room, study & hallway
- Porcelain tiling to kitchen, utility, bathrooms and en-suites
- Polished marble tiles to master en-suite
- Bi-fold doors leading from kitchen/dining room onto terrace
- Electric garage door & electric gate to driveway
- NACOSS approved CIA security installation
Appliances include: Oven, combi microwave, induction hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, Quooker boiling tap and Caple wine cooler.
The Oaks is located on Lavant Road in the highly desirable Summersdale area, just 1.2 miles north of the city centre. The property is well located for popular schools in the area, both state and independent and provides an easy 20 minute walk into Chichester. The city offers many cultural attractions including the Festival Theatre and Pallant House Gallery. The historic Goodwood Estate is also nearby hosting many events, with Chichester Harbour offering great sailing facilities. The South Downs national park provides many walks and cycles routes.
The mainline station offers regular services to London Victoria and there is a regular bus service into the city centre. Approx. 0.2 miles walk away is a doctor’s surgery, local post office and convenience store.
Elberry Properties is an independent multi-award winning property development company based in Chichester.
Open Plan Kitchen Dining Family Room
Master Suite with Ensuite and Dressing Room
Four Further Bedrooms Two with Ensuite
Off Street Parking
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate