Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Occupying an enviable position adjoining open space and with beautiful views across rolling countryside to Bewl Water and beyond, this exceptional detached brand new house forms part of an exclusive new development by Rydon Homes. Situated less than 650m from the centre of Wadhurst and nearing completion, points of particular note include:
- A 21ft triple aspect living room with windows to the front enjoying the rural views, to either side of a fireplace fitted with a 'Morso' multi-fuel stove and with French doors opening directly to the rear garden.
- Double doors from an inviting entrance hall open to a superb kitchen/breakfast/family room fully fitted with a designer hand built 'Stoneham' kitchen with a range of integrated 'Neff' appliances including a gas hob, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher as well as a wine fridge, 'Minoli' ceramic floor tiles and stone work surfaces. French doors open to the garden and an adjacent fitted utility room has a personal door in to the double garage.
- There is also a double aspect dining room on the ground floor enjoying the views and a cloakroom.
- From the first floor the views are spectacular and in particular from the double aspect master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en suite bathroom.
- There are four further bedrooms, two of which have lovely en suite shower rooms whilst the others are very well served by a family bathroom and there is a spacious landing which could be utilised as a study/reading area.
Historic Wadhurst has long been a popular place to live with its delightful high street filled with a wide array of boutique shops, inviting pubs and independent restaurants. Royal Tunbridge Wells, just seven miles away, is renowned as one of the country’s most vibrant and well-heeled spa towns and is fine destination for shopping adventures, soaking up an array of culture or exploring the colonnaded walkways of the famous Pantiles for a spot of lunch over a weekend.
Outdoor adventures begin right at your front door at Waters reach, with public footpaths providing infinite possibilities for country walks and leisure choices, ensuring every opportunity for a remarkable quality of life.
Please note - the internal images are photographs of the show home at Waters Reach.
SHOW HOME OPEN FROM 10am-4pm FRIDAY TO MONDAY
Utility room and cloakroom
Master bedroom with en suite
4 further bedrooms (2 en suite)
Double garage and driveway
Electric car charging point
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate