Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
The Elder is a beautifully proportioned five bedroom family home. The external specification of tumbled farmhouse brick reflects the heritage style of Sussex homes.
The attached barn style garage has ample room for two cars, whilst the private driveway is convenient for visitors.
The spacious entrance hall leads to the kitchen/dining/living room via double doors whilst the bi-folding doors from the kitchen to the garden allow natural light to flood into the room.
The kitchen has integrated Siemens appliances and benefits from a central island. The spacious dining area and family sitting area together with separate utility room make this house perfect for modern day family living. The ground floor also hosts a formal dining room, study, downstairs WC and coat cupboard. The formal sitting room with wood burning stove has French doors leading to the garden. The staircase, with oak handrail and spindles leads to the spacious landing.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has double doors leading out onto a large terrace area, whilst the ensuite bathroom benefits from a separate walk in shower and a bath. Bedroom two also benefits from an ensuite shower room. There are three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside the paved terrace can host outdoor entertaining and the garden is designed with well screened hedging, lawns and landscaped borders.
Internal images are showroom photography/typical interiors.
• Garage for two cars with generous parking to front driveway
• Paved patio area to rear gardens
• Well screened hedging, lawns and landscaped borders to rear gardens
• External power socket and water tap
• External lighting
Windows And Doors
• Traditional timber casement painted windows
• Traditional timber front door with either chrome or brass ironmongery
• Painted timber bi-fold doors to kitchen
• Stone or solid oak worktops
• Concealed LED lighting
• Fully integrated Siemens appliances including gas hob, oven, combination microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher and wine fridge
• Fitted cabinetry and worktops to utility room
Bathrooms And En Suite
• A mixture of traditional and contemporary luxury brassware with polished chrome fittings
• Villeroy & Boch floor mounted white WC pan with soft close lid and concealed cistern with designer flushplate
• Traditional freestanding wash stands
• Built in baths and shower enclosures in the family bathroom and master ensuite
• Polished chrome heated towel rails to all bathrooms
• A combination of porcelain and stone wall and floor finishes with feature tiles throughout
• Traditional bespoke mirror and wall lights to master ensuite
• HDTV network points to allow for a future digital and satellite TV distribution to primary rooms
• Central TV, FM and satellite system
• Outstanding decorative finish throughout
• Decorative cornice throughout
• Traditional solid wooden internal doors with complementing ironmongery
• Classically designed skirtings and architraves
• Stone skirtings to wet areas
• Traditional oak handrail to staircases and decorative spindles, fully carpeted
• Built in wardrobes to master bedroom dressing area including rail and shelving
• Optional additional wardrobe packages available
• A combination of luxury floor finishes, wood, stone and carpet
Lighting And Power
• White adjustable ceiling downlighters
• Satin or brushed steel switches and sockets throughout
• Energy efficient boiler
• Underfloor heating throughout (wet system) with individually zoned areas controlled via digital thermostats
• Fireplace with traditional stone surround
• Extractor hood to kitchen and extractor fans to bathrooms
• Intruder and fire alarm system connected to smoke and heat detectors
• 10 year Premier Guarantee
• 2 year defect liability period
• Full comprehensive home
Private & gated development
Outstanding decorative finish throughout
Underfloor heating throughout (wet system)
Multi fuel wood burner to living room
Fully integrated Siemens appliances
Central TV/FM/satellite system
Landscaped south facing gardens
10 year Premier Guarantee
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate