Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
This is one of our Country Houses
The external elevations are a neutral render to the lower level and a hanging tile to first floor with an oak entrance canopy, reflecting the beauty of the Sussex style heritage.
The attached barn style garage has ample room for two cars, whilst the private driveway is convenient for visitors.
The spacious entrance hall leads to the triple aspect sitting room with fireplace and dining area. Double doors open to the vast kitchen/ dining/family room allowing plenty of room for sumptuous entertaining leading to the garden through bi-fold doors. The sitting area with glass lantern overhead allows the room to be flooded with natural light.
The kitchen has integrated Siemens appliances, island area and a separate utility room providing everything required for modern day living. Double doors lead back to the entrance hall with access to the downstairs cloakroom, under stairs cupboard and study. The staircase, with oak handrail and spindles, leads to the spacious landing.
Upstairs, the master bedroom suite has a luxurious walk through dressing area, leading to the ensuite bathroom with bath and separate walk in shower. Bedroom two also benefits from an ensuite shower room. There are three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside, the paved terrace can host outdoor entertaining and the garden is beautifully landscaped.
Wadhurst Place itself is set within 18 acres of parkland and benefits from amazing views over the Weald.
Internal images are showroom photography/typical interiors.
• Car barn for two cars with generous parking to front driveway
• Paved patio area to rear gardens
• Landscaped garden
• External power socket and water tap
• Private & gated
• External lighting
Windows And Doors
• Traditional timber casement painted windows
• Traditional timber front door with either chrome or brass ironmongery
• Painted timber bi-fold doors to kitchen
• Stone or solid oak worktops
• Concealed LED lighting
• Fully integrated Siemens appliances including gas hob, oven, combination microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher and wine fridge
• Fitted cabinetry and worktops to utility room
Bathrooms And En Suite
• A mixture of traditional and contemporary luxury brassware with polished chrome fittings
• Villeroy & Boch floor mounted white WC pan with soft close lid and concealed cistern with designer flushplate
• Traditional freestanding wash stands
• Built in baths and shower enclosures in the family bathroom and master ensuite
• Polished chrome heated towel rails to all bathrooms
• A combination of porcelain and stone wall and floor finishes with feature tiles throughout
• Traditional bespoke mirror and wall lights to master ensuite
• HDTV network points to allow for a future digital and satellite TV distribution to primary rooms
• Central TV, FM and satellite system
• Outstanding decorative finish throughout
• Decorative cornice throughout
• Traditional solid wooden internal doors with complementing ironmongery
• Classically designed skirtings and architraves
• Stone skirtings to wet areas
• Traditional oak handrail to staircases and decorative spindles, fully carpeted
• Optional additional wardrobe packages available
• A combination of luxury floor finishes, wood, stone and carpet
Lighting And Power
• White adjustable ceiling downlighters
• Satin or brushed steel switches and sockets throughout
• Energy efficient boiler
• Underfloor heating throughout (wet system) with individually zoned areas controlled via digital thermostats
• Fireplace with traditional stone surround
• Extractor hood to kitchen and extractor fans to bathrooms
• Intruder and fire alarm system
• 10 year Premier Guarantee
• 2 year defect liability period
• Full comprehensive home
Private & gated development
Outstanding decorative finish throughout
Underfloor heating throughout (wet system)
Multi fuel wood burner to living room
Fully integrated Siemens appliances
Central TV/FM/satellite system
Landscaped south facing gardens
10 year Premier Guarantee
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate