Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
This outstanding detached house was built in 2003 to this individual attractive design in the Victorian style. The spacious interior provides excellent family accommodation that is well arranged and beautifully presented throughout. Points of particular note include the following:-
• The reception hall with its fine staircase creates an excellent first impression of the house.
• The drawing room is an elegant well proportioned room with outlooks on three sides with two pairs of double doors to the garden. There is an attractive marble surround open gas coal effect fireplace and moulded cornices.
• The kitchen/breakfast room has underfloor heating and is exceptionally well fitted and equipped with an extensive range of cupboards and drawers with long granite work surfaces and integrated appliances. A wide archway with steps down leads to the dining room which has two pairs of double doors to the rear terrace and garden. There is also a door to the utility room.
• The study which is a good size is fitted with a superb range of two desk units with cupboards and drawers under bookshelves, further cupboards and glass front cupboard above. A bay window has outlooks to the front. Similarly the family room also has a bay window to the front.
• On the first floor from the spacious landing there are doors to all the bedrooms which are all fitted with wardrobe cupboards. The delightful principal bedroom has a well fitted bathroom with half tiled walls and as well as a bath there is a large shower cubicle. The guest bedroom has an en-suite shower room. The family bathroom serves the further three bedrooms.
Park Road is within walking distance of the town centre (about 0.3 miles), the Royal Victoria Place shopping centre and the Calverley Precinct all providing excellent shopping amenities including major national stores and individual shops. Importantly the highly regarded schools in the town including grammar schools are within easy reach, as is Tunbridge Wells mainline station. Recreational amenities include theatres, a cinema complex, two golf courses and numerous restaurants particularly in the lower part of the town in the famous Pantiles and High Street.
Attached to the house to one side is the double garage plus parking. The gardens are beautifully landscaped and at the rear are partly walled where there are also wide paved areas with an ornamental raised fishpond, lawn and flowering shrubs all well screened by surrounding trees. To the front steps lead down through the terraced gardens stocked with flowering shrubs to paved pathways to the attractive covered entrance porch.
Tunbridge Wells main line station (London Bridge from 44 mins) – 1.1 miles; Royal Victoria Centre – 0.3 miles; The Pantiles – 1.2 miles; A21 intersection – 1.8 miles; M25 – 13.5 miles, Gatwick Airport – 23.6 miles; Central London – 43 miles (All distances and times approximate)
Principal Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom
Guest Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate