Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Situated on the outskirts of the sought after village of Speldhurst, this detached 5 bedroom family house residence, has beautiful outlooks over stunning gardens and grounds and beyond over the surrounding countryside. The house offers spacious and flexible accommodation with potential to extend further if required (Subject to the usual consents). Points of particular note include:-
• The spacious reception hall and inner hallway has two feature porthole windows either side of the front door, polished wood flooring and door to the cloakroom.
• The well fitted and equipped kitchen/breakfast has an extensive excellent range of cupboards and drawers and good range of integrated appliances. There is a delightful breakfast area with ample space for table and chairs, a double aspect outlook and a door to outside.
• The sitting room is an excellent room of 25ft in length with a feature gas fire and two sets of sliding doors opening onto the superb terrace and two pairs of double doors to the dining room and breakfast room. The dining room has sliding doors to the terrace and double doors to the reception hall.
• The principal bedroom has a double aspect outlook and delightful views over the garden with sliding doors opening onto the terrace, an extensive range of drawers with vanity unit, a walk-in wardrobe and well fitted en suite bathroom with a separate shower.
• There are four further bedrooms which are all a good size, most with fitted wardrobe cupboards and all have either a well fitted en suite bathroom or shower room.
The property is set on the outskirts of Speldhurst, one of the most favoured villages in the area. In the village there is a highly regarded primary school, post office store, ancient pub and a fine church. Tunbridge Wells is just over three miles away for a comprehensive range of excellent shopping facilities, recreational amenities, including two theatres, a cinema complex and sport facilities, schools including well known grammar schools and independent schools and the main line railway station. In addition Holmewood House Preparatory School for boys at Langton Green is about two and a half miles.
The house is approached through wrought iron gates to an impressive long sweeping drive to a wide parking and turning area and continues to the detached triple garaging. There are wide expanses of lawn and beautiful park like landscaped gardens with steps from the terrace descending to a long paved pathway to an attractive circular pond. The superb south west facing wide terrace adjoins the rear of the house from where there are enviable views over open countryside to Speldhurst village. In all about 2.3 acres.
Tonbridge Mainline Station – 4.4 miles or Hildenborough Station – 5.4 miles (For Charing Cross, London Bridge and Cannon Street about 32 minutes); Tunbridge Wells – 2.9 miles; Gatwick – 23 miles; Central London – 43.3 miles; A21 about 3 miles for direct route to M25 (All distances and times approximate).
Two Reception Rooms
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate