Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
An exceptional detached house traditionally built in 2010 to a high standard with solid ground and first floors, spacious, elegant and well-proportioned accommodation arranged over the three floors. Presented in excellent order, points of particular note include:
• The spacious reception hall with tiled flooring, doors opening to the reception rooms, cloakroom and staircase rising to the first floor all creates an excellent first impression.
• Double doors open into the sitting room with a large window to the front and a delightful wood burning stove with stone surround. There is also a snug/dining room to the front.
• The well fitted and equipped kitchen/dining/family room is fitted with an extensive range of floor and wall mounted units, underfloor heated tiled flooring, an island unit with further cupboards underneath, long granite work surfaces, twin ovens and a good range of integrated appliances. Two sets of French doors lead to the terrace and garden, one from the dining area, the other from the family area. An adjoining utility room has space and plumbing for appliances and a door to outside.
• On the first floor, the spacious galleried landing leads to the principal bedroom which enjoys views over the garden, a dressing area and an extremely well fitted en suite bathroom with twin wash hand basins. There are a further two good size double bedrooms both with en suite shower rooms and one with fitted wardrobe cupboards. In addition is a study but alternatively a laundry room if required.
• To the top floor there are two further bedrooms, one has eaves storage, and both have Velux windows and one with an en suite bathroom and the other an en suite shower room and ladder access to the loft.
The property sits in an enviable position within a small gated development of just 7 properties within the popular and historic village of Speldhurst on the outskirts of Royal Tunbridge Wells. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, the village has a magnificent church, gastro-pub, village store and post office and a highly regarded primary school. Tunbridge Wells, about 3.5 miles, has excellent shopping facilities, including many major national stores and a variety of recreational amenities ranging from theatres, restaurants, golf courses and other sports and leisure facilities. Schooling in the town includes grammar and independent schools, preparatory and primary schools for boys and girls of all ages.
To the rear a southerly facing terrace adjoins the property and provides a lovely spot in which to entertain. There is an area of lawn with flowering plants and shrub borders and there is a delightful Home Office and a Hot Tub/Spa with canopy over. The property backs on to ancient woodland and is protected by
a deer fence. To the front of the house there is an area of lawn with hedging and a brick paved driveway leading to the detached double garage with automatic doors.
Tonbridge Mainline Station – 5 miles or Hildenborough Station – 6.4 miles (for Charing Cross, London Bridge and Cannon Street about 32 minutes); Tunbridge Wells – 3.6 miles; Gatwick – 23 miles; Central London – 39.5 miles; A21 about 4.2 miles for direct route to M25 (All distances and times approximate).
Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
Five Double Bedroom Suites
Principal Bedroom With Juliet balcony
Secluded Southerly Facing Rear Garden With Home Office and Hot Tub/Spa
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate