Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Two brand new (3150 sq.ft.) contemporary, five bedroom, detached properties including separate accommodation above the garages with flexible use as an office/gym. Approached by gated entrances and set in landscaped gardens.
• Separate accommodation above garage with flexible use as office/gym
• Set in landscaped gardens with private gated entrance.
• Impressive entrance hall with engineered oak flooring.
• Contemporary, open tread oak staircase and glass balustrades
• Large open plan kitchen/breakfast room and separate utility with porcelain floor tiles.
• Sitting room with Jetmaster fire.
• Three further receptions
• Five bedrooms with master arranged as a suite including separate dressing room and en-suite bathroom.
• Guest bedroom with en-suite shower room
• Two further bath/shower rooms
• Glass Juliette balcony to master bedroom
• Oil fired central heating
• Underfloor heating throughout ground floor
• Principal rooms have been designed to benefit from the orientation of the sun.
Careful consideration has been given to the design and choice of all materials, resulting in a superior and impressive finish.
The property is offered with a ten year NHBC warranty and accomplished track record of an established local development company, who specialise in bespoke developments within the most desirable locations.
Hunstrete is regarded as a sought after village, located in under 10 miles from both the City of Bristol and the beautiful Georgian City of Bath. It is positioned within walking distance of the renowned hotel/restaurant The Pig near Bath and is a short drive to the beautiful Chew Valley with its two lakes at Chew Magna and Blagdon. It combines both country setting and easy access to the two City Centres, as well as benefitting from the facilities of the popular village of Chew Magna, Keynsham and other nearby local villages. There is a wide choice of reputable schools, both state and independent which are available within a short distance. It has good road links to the motorway network M4/M5, with rail links from Bristol, Bath or Keynsham, providing fast access to London and other major Cities. Bristol Airport offers a number of both European and long haul flights.
4 Reception Rooms
Open Plan Kitchen/Living
Brand New Contemporary House
Double Garage With Office Above
Pretty Village Near The Pig Hotel
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate