Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Let us help calculate the repayments on this property.Use our mortgage calculator
Built in the 1970s Langton Court is a very impressive, beautifully presented and superbly appointed detached family home. The interior is light and very spacious and includes many features of particular note some of which include the following:-
• Portico entrance with front door to the Entrance Hall with stairs to the First Floor, tiled flooring and door to the Cloakroom.
• The Drawing Room is a magnificent, beautifully proportioned room with outlooks on two sides and casement double doors to the Dining Room. There is an attractive stone surround feature fireplace and a lift to the Principal Bedroom Suite.
• The large Dining Room is an impressive room with two lantern skylights, attractive fireplace and outlooks on three sides with French doors to the terrace.
• The superb Kitchen/Breakfast Room by Bespoke Kitchens of Goudhurst and fitted Study area includes long, granite work surfaces with a range of cupboards and drawers below. Wolf gas hob, split level oven and cooker hood, Sub Zero fridge/freezer, 2 wine fridges, breakfast bar and in the Study area a fitted double desk unit with cupboards and drawers below, bookshelves and further cupboards above. Further dresser-style unit with cupboards either side of television.
• The excellent Games Room has a high vaulted ceiling with beams and if preferred could be used as a Sitting Room or Study etc. There is also a large Family/Cinema Room.
• Domestic offices include a large Laundry Room, a Utility Room, Boiler Room and also a Wet Room/Cloakroom by the rear entrance lobby.
On the first floor:-
• The Principal Bedroom Suite is outstanding with views across fields from the bedroom and the balcony. There are two fitted Dressing Rooms and a large well-fitted Bathroom with twin basins, WC, bath and separate shower.
• The Guest Bedroom Suite has a fitted Dressing Room and a bathroom. The three further Bedrooms all have En Suites, one with a bathroom with bath and a shower and two with shower rooms.
Langton Court is set on the south-west edge of Langton Green and is approached from Broom Lane via automatic heavy wooden gates to a spacious, mainly walled, courtyard parking area to the front of the house. Langton Green is a popular village just under three miles to the west of Tunbridge Wells and has individual shops, primary school, the well-known Holmewood House Preparatory School, pub, village green and recreation ground. In Tunbridge Wells there is a comprehensive range of shopping facilities and amenities including many major national stores and a wide variety of individual shops. Recreational amenities include a cinema complex, theatres, a sports and leisure centre, golf courses and numerous restaurants. There is an excellent selection of schooling in both the private and state sectors including grammar schools for girls and boys, further preparatory schools and also in the area is Tonbridge Boys School and Sevenoaks School.
At the front of the house there is a spacious driveway which provides parking for numerous vehicles and also includes an oak-framed open bay garage for two vehicles, garden stores either side and a further car port on the opposite side. The whole area being screened by high walls and fencing. The main gardens are on the southern side of the house where there is a wide paved terrace leading to the heated swimming pool which has an electric cover and at one end a hardwood decked terrace. Adjoining the terrace there is a good area of lawn and to one side a summerhouse with a covered area providing space for a gym. On the lower side of the garden there is an all-weather tennis court with high tech practice wall at one end. On the west side there is post and rail fence where the garden adjoins open fields. In all about 0.75 acres.
Train Services: Tunbridge Wells mainline station for trains to London Charing Cross, London Bridge and Cannon Street in about 50/55 minutes. Road communications: The A21 is to the north of Tunbridge Wells for a direct route to the M25 national motorway network.
Services: mains gas, water, electricity and drainage.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Study area
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate